EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1700

strangerr писал(а) >>

Devushka, you speak the truth, and entered these amounts at the end of last week.

That's right, and as of Friday night they have not been cancelled.

gip писал(а) >>
Now I have an idea.
Since interesting ladies are rare here, I propose to support and help them with all my might. For my part I am ready to create for you, Galina, or for you, Xenia, some trinket, script or indicator. Do not hesitate to contact me.

Gip, Thank you! Pleasure :-)

strangerr писал(а) >>

Devushka, you speak the truth, and entered these amounts at the end of last week.

Where does the information come from ? SOT reports ?

Hello all!
Moscow switched to daylight saving time? Is it 10:10 Moscow time?

News for today:

Mon, 29.03.

- Strong Impact
- Medium Impact
- Weak Impact

Time Country Macroeconomic data Period Fact Forecast Previous Impact
02:50 Japan Retail sales February - 1.7% y/y 2.3% y/y
11:30 UK Total private lending February - 1.8bn pound sterling 2.0bn
11:30 UK Number of mortgage applications approved February - 48.000 48.000
12:00 EU Consumer confidence index February - -17 -17
15:30 USA Core Personal Consumption Expenditure Price Index February - 0.1% m/m 0.0% m/m
15:30 USA Personal spending February - 0.4% m/m 0.5% m/m
15:30 US Personal income February - 0.1% m/m 0.1% mom
17:00 US Speech by US Treasury Chief T. Geithner - - - -
19:10 Canada Speech by Bank of Canada governor Paul Jenkins - - - -
19:45 United Kingdom Statement by Bank of England Monetary Policy Committee member Spencer Dale - - - -

exi >>:

Откуда информация ? Отчеты СОТ ?

They are the very ones.

exi писал(а) >>
Where is the information from ? SOT reports ?

At such moments, the dynamics of price movements change. The M1 to M5 "twitching" is clearly visible.

exi >>:

Откуда информация ? Отчеты СОТ ?

the report that comes out on Friday shows the situation as of Tuesday of last week... it's written in the report description... therefore it is not worth taking the report for even 50% of next week's direction... watch .... I'm in the sell for now (pending at 1.3450 triggered)...will exit after breaking through the blue channel....

We need to break 1.3580 for a real reversal.
Who's thinking?

strangerr , there are real signals there 3-4 times a year. I think that's completely wrong information. Especially the fact that they trade intraday as I understand it.
They should be used solely by the trend (as described by L.W. and others). So I think you're too quick to jump to conclusions about them....
Your plan - ONLY BUY - does not correlate at all with what is happening in the reports.

oleniknik писал(а) >>

the report that comes out on Friday shows the situation as of Tuesday of last week... it's written in the report description... therefore it is not worth taking the report for even 50% of next week's direction... watch .... i'm still in the sell (pendentive at 1.3450 triggered)...will exit after the breakthrough of blue channel....

Yes, I understand about the SOT reports.
And I think you are in the right position so far. No real reason for reversal on higher timings => trend down => play down and no need to make anything up.
Even if there is a stop you have done everything right :)
Reason: