Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 343

Artyom Trishkin:

Check it out - find the "hole" history and take a look.

Well, it is very difficult to find it on forex, and most likely on other markets too, at least one tick per minute, but there will be.

P.S. Probably you can find it on forex, but on a minute chart and 4-digit quotes.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, it is very difficult to find it on forex, and most likely on other markets too, at least one tick per minute, but there will be.

P.S. You can probably find it on forex, but on a one-minute chart and 4-digit quotes.

The 70's are all day rates in general. Metaquotes at least in my terminal.

potom:

For example, we have an ADX indicator, we need to make it able to read information not from the main chart, but from another indicator - Apply to Previous Indicatots Data.

Question - How do I do this?

Exactly as suggested. Only in addition to this, if they are used for calculations
                 const int rates_total,
                 const int prev_calculated,
                 const datetime& time[],
                 const double& open[],
                 const double& high[],
                 const double& low[],
                 const double& close[],
and they are used for sure, you have to replace them with the corresponding functions.

Good afternoon!

Unfortunately I have not been able to solve my problem on my own. I really hope someone can help.

I trade via MT4 terminal installed on a normal computer, using custom indicators and indicators I bought on the market. All of them with alerts. I often have to be away from my computer. How and can I synchronise my MT4 on my computer, for example with a web terminal (or any other program)? So that I can see custom indicators, which in the regular mobile version cannot be installed.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Niaraty:

Good afternoon!

Unfortunately I have not been able to solve my problem on my own. I really hope someone can help.

I trade via MT4 terminal installed on a normal computer, using custom indicators and indicators I bought on the market. All of them with alerts. I often have to be away from my computer. How and can I synchronise my MT4 on my computer, for example with a web terminal (or any other program)? So that I can see custom indicators, which in the regular mobile version cannot be installed.

Thank you in advance for your help!

The easiest thing is to put TeamViewer and connect to your computer desktop from anywhere.

Hello, here is the situation:

there is an advisor that connects dll, on one computer works without any problems, but on the second computer writes cannot load dll, although in the folder libraries this dll is!

can anyone suggest?

Maxim Kuznetsov:
The easiest is to put TeamViewer on and connect to the computer desktop from anywhere.

Thank you for your help! This is exactly the solution to my problem.

Dmitry Melnichenko:

Good afternoon, here's the situation: I have an EA that connects a dll, works on one computer without problems, but on the second computer writes cannot load dll, although in the folder libraries this dll is! Can anyone tell me?

Yes, it was like this... On one computer where it works, it's Windows XP, on the other one, it's sevens... Is this the case with you?

Alexey Viktorov:
Exactly as suggested. Only in addition to this, if used for calculations
and they most certainly are, we need to replace them with the appropriate functions.
I don't understand what? Can you put it in simple terms if you don't mind?

potom:
What's up? I don't understand. Can I put it in simple terms, if you don't mind?

I don't think I can make it any easier, but I'll try.

const int rates_total,              -> Bars()
                 const int prev_calculated,          -> не помню, надо смотреть в документации
                 const datetime& time[],             -> iTime() или CopyTime()
                 const double& open[],               -> iOpen() или CopyOpen()
                 const double& high[],
                 const double& low[],
                 const double& close[],

It all depends on the number of arrays used in the indicator calculation. Maybe it's easier to use CopyRates() In general, you can get to this only gradually. You don't start your programming studies from there.

Reason: