EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1586

waitra >>:

Да, это тот самый. Прогоняла его на тестере - очень плохие результаты дает, целиком слил виртуальное депо (

It has to be corrected.
I did it a long time ago, about a year and a half or two years ago.
I don't remember what I did with it.
But I can tell you that it even traded on my real account, it was one of my first owls (I mean, the one I let on my real account).
Of course he traded differently, but on the whole he made me 15-20% a month.
However, he had drawdowns too......
I have already started to use my forex in my forex shop and I have no idea what to do with it.
In short, it has to be redesigned.

xeox >>:

Я вот на этот сейчас поглядываю http://www.plati.ru/asp/pay.asp?id_d=466922 загорелся.. вроде отзывы есть, и сайт серьезный.. мучает он меня и боюсь ))

Distric? If yourself, there are no EAs that make money on the real, they won't be allowed to make money. Of the balloons, find ilan, check it out.

Galina >>:

Его править надо.
Как то давно занималась им, года полтора два тому назад.
Что там я в нем делала не помню уже.
Но могу сказать, он у меня даже на реале торговал, один из моих первых сов был (в смысле, которого на реалку пускала).
По разному конечно торговал, но в целом делал мне по 15-20 % в месяц.
Правда и просадки у него были......
Потому и бросила его в кучу ненужных вещей, а еще рынок поменялся и он перестал работать в прибыль.
Короче его надо переделывать.

Galina, version 4.2 has already been updated after the new year, your version must be very old if it was launched a year and a half or two years ago

Personally, I stocked up on bai from 1.3490....

xeox писал(а) >>

I'm looking at this one now http://www.plati.ru/asp/pay.asp?id_d=466922... I think it has reviews, and it's a serious site... I'm scared of it ))

О! Note, works without SL, slippage can be "wait and see".

I have a couple of unsuccessful self-made 50/50 EAs. They make as much profit as they lose, but if you set the SL parameter to 0, they miraculously turn into grails, both of them xD

xeox >>:

Галина щас уже версия 4.2 обновлена после нового года, у вас наверное очень старая раз полтора-два года назад запускали

Yeah, I guess...
I didn't think of that...
:))

xeox писал(а) >>

I'm looking at this one now http://www.plati.ru/asp/pay.asp?id_d=466922... I think there are reviews and the site is serious... I'm scared of it ))

>> Cheetah? Don't buy it. I already bought it a long time ago. It's crap.

RekkeR wrote >>.

I am afraid of it ). If yourself, there are no EAs that make money on the real, they will not let you earn. Of the balloons, find ilan, check.

And Ilan is there. Also leaking :))))

waitra >>:

О! Обратите внимание, работает без SL, просадочки могут быть "авось дотерпим"

I have found 3.1 as a demo on the Internet, I have got 1266 raise from 1000 roubles today.

I have already tried it and I have seen it on the forums.

If you are also interested in this EA, see http://slil.ru/28842826 Manual

And here is the unlocked Cheetah

http://slil.ru/28842858

A friend of mine bought one for 120 quid, a long time ago (about six months ago).
I don't know.....
He had 100 bucks in his cent account, he said it was his recommendation.
I do not have an Expert Advisor, I just did not know how to use it.
In 2.5 months the deposit has increased to 18 000 rubles.
Then the Expert Advisor started to plummet.
My friend was clever enough and withdrew the remaining 15 000.
Then he was repeatedly offered other supposedly corrected settings, but his cent accounts were instantly nulled.
Then he complained about being cheated and giving wrong settings on purpose and so on.
In short, I don't know.
He was not satisfied either.

Here is a letter from the owners of this Cheetah:

Good afternoon!
Thank you for purchasing our EA.
About the performance of the Expert Advisor - do not worry, this is a standard start for it.
The fact is that in the initial period of trade it gathers a portfolio of transactions, for different instruments, i.e. it trades for the future. Therefore, the drawdown at this period is almost inevitable, and having opened a deal, the Expert Advisor is already losing money thanks to the spread. Of course, one cannot always "guess" the future price movement, but this is not necessary for the Expert Advisor, it is multicurrency and then, due to diversification, it gradually stabilizes its work and comes out in profit.So, there is no need to worry yet, do not worry, the work of the Expert Advisor should be analyzed after some time .
It is true, when we analyzed your report, we saw that you have overestimated risk of trading. In the guide to the Expert Advisor, we recommended using a micro forex deposit of at least 1000$. You have only $500. This is not enough to minimize the risks of trading.
Regarding the bonus - if you send us the link to the feedback page, the one you received in the letter from the trading platform after you bought the advisor, you can choose any of the advisors as a free bonus:

This is how feedbacks are created on the site :))) I wanted to leave a negative review - they don't give you that opportunity.

Do not waste your money, if you want to buy it, write to me in person
, I will give it to you for half price :)) Maybe you can tune it properly.
Reason: