EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1591

gip >>:

Пока не ясно, но должны. Мы диапазон пробили, теперь его нужно и заполнить, до верхней границы канала сходить. Ну это если ничего особенного не произойдет.

And I think so, covered the sell at +35 for now. К 1.3450.

tried removing the lock...

gip >>:

Ага, про них самых. Домохозяйки это сила. У них же своя информационно-телефонная сеть, это как флэшмоб, ка-а-ак даванут... Одна Галина чего стоит, пропагандирует сейчас за шорты.

Galina is not a housewife, she is an arbiter. About the drop: this turns out to be the 5th wave on the D, draw conclusions.

strangerr >>:

И я так думаю, прикрыл пока селл в +35. К 1.3450.

I usually try to wait for the end of the current move or reversal. Early in the day though, not all downside potentials have been realised yet today.

so far according to plan....

but there could be a bounce on the green....

gip >>:

Я обычно стараюсь дождаться окончания текущего движения или разворота. Начало дня всё-таки, сегодня ещё не все потенциалы на падение реализованы.

You know, it looks like Forte is right, if you believe him and old man Elliot, the end of the 5th wave is right at 1.25.

oleniknik >>:
пока по плану....

а вот на зеленой может быть отскок....

Last time showing the right fan.))

strangerr >>:

Последний раз показываю правильный веер.)))

does this one work for you.... I've got mine.... let's not impose... come spring, we'll see....

oleniknik >>:
пока по плану....

Good morning and good afternoon to all. Olenik, how is the pasta doing out there?

oleniknik >>:

у вас этот работает.... у меня мой.... давайте навязывать не будем... весна прийдет- увидем....

So mine is drawn on the 17th and look at how the price went through the rays, it's also more convenient.))