EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1587

Alexan >>:

Гепард что ли??? Не покупай. Я уже купил его давно. Говно.

И Ilan есть. Тоже сливает :)))

Well... We are all being tricked like rabbits with these EAs. It is clear that if an EA works at a profit, no one will sell it anywhere for any money ... unless you write it yourself )))

xeox писал(а) >> they are scamming us like rabbits with these councillors.

There is no point in selling profitable EAs for $100. This topic has been discussed a thousand times. )))

Think for yourself, decide for yourself whether to have it or not :)))

xeox >>:

Ну епрст... короче разводят нас как кроликов этими советниками.. в принципе и так понятно, что если советник работает в прыбыль, то его ни кто и не где не продаст не за какие деньги.. разве что самому написать )))

I have a friend in Israel... He communicates with a bunch of hobbyists who do not write EAs for the CIS countries, but serious EAs.

So - a working robot advisor costs more than 100 grand. And you say 120 dollars....

This is all the rubbish on the net...

Fraktal >>:

Я думал вы девушка!--)) Просто не первый раз уже!

I am a girl :)
What does it say wrong? I don't see.... :)
It looks right to me...
I have a friend who bought an advisor.

I'm so sorry! I read it wrong!

A free Cheetah 4.2 + Searhead Generator + Manual
Generator throw on any chart of any timeframe -
This is a piece of code from the gepard where the serial number is generated and the print command is inserted.
So we wait for 5-10 seconds and look at the Experts' Log tab to find the code for the real account - a demo account is not needed
Conclusion: Multi-Currency Swindle - transactions at random on all pairs where the spread is less than in the options.
exit - when market comes to where the take profit is :))))))))) LEGO...
By the way version 3.1 - shredded more often - so the first 3-4 days we cut losses from profit
We have 5-10% and everything is all over again. The main thing is to catch the elks in time.
Multicurrency does not work in the tester (the author writes) - but there is an option to force the test on one pair
with any settings - I was running against Eurobucks for 2009 - filters and settings like needles on a tree - LEGO LEGO-go

I don't have it handy tomorrow from work. I'll post it at 10-11am.

Fraktal >>:

Я думал вы девушка!--)) Просто не первый раз уже!

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Fraktal >>:
Блин торможу уже извините! Прочитал не так!

It's not the first time I've noticed brakes like this either )))))))))))))))

Ну вот и разоблачили бедного ГЕПАРДА
:))))