Future price stack with Time & Sales and transaction display - page 14

mmmoguschiy:
I'm a little out of the loop here. Can you explain what the benefit of the above-mentioned lawyers is? Do they sell these quotes themselves? Why, as you claim, do they cling to the ticks for free? Especially tick HISTORY? OK real-time is understandable. Fast actual quotes are probably obliged to be paid for.
Yes, they need tick history for testing useless indicators and Expert Advisors, but it is absolutely useless.

stranger:

I will now rush to the sites, I will throw here links to TOC, CBM and other platforms, you just wait)))) If you do not need it, then why should I, I know it all anyway, look at the charts in MT and be happy)

throw it up )

all in all, i understand, just to talk ))

mmmoguschiy:
I'm a little out of the loop here. Explain what is the benefit of the above-mentioned lawyers? Do they sell these quotes themselves? Why, as you claim, do they cling to the ticks' exposure for free? Especially tick HISTORY? OK real-time is understandable. Fast real-time quotes are probably obliged to be paid for.

Lawyers do not work for themselves, they work for someone specific.

In this case, they work for the stock exchange, which owns the intellectual rights to the quotes and sells them on its strict terms. In fact there will be lawsuits (absolutely real if you smell a fat victim) even for the simple fact of "here somewhere on the internet it says your platform saw our quotes".

It's just that few of you think about the realities of western business and live within your own model of justice and believe in the "the customer is always right, so the whole world turns on me and pleases me with freebies on all fronts" model.

stranger:

What is there to prove? Are we discussing third party platforms here or MT, which has nothing but price and, as I understand it, is unlikely to appear?

Since you have made the rash statement "there are a bunch of platforms with deep ticking stock data", you are now being neatly led to the result.

The result is simple - you have presented no evidence of actual tick data even in Nindza. You have demonstrated a completely unusable screenshot instead of actually pumping out the data and clearly stating "here is the story from so-and-so to so-and-so date, and who doesn't believe me, I have posted the archive to the public".

The usual case of hear the bell but don't know where it is.

Renat:

Lawyers do not work for themselves, they work for someone specific.

In this case, they work for the stock exchange, which owns the intellectual rights to the quotes and sells them on its strict terms. In fact there will be lawsuits (absolutely real if you smell a fat victim) even for the simple fact of "here somewhere on the internet it says your platform saw our quotes".

It's just that few of you think about the realities of western business and live within your own model of justice and believe in the "the customer is always right, so the whole world turns on me and pleases me with freebies on all fronts" model.

Thank you for the enlightenment - I'll keep that in mind ))

I just have to wait for a sensible answer from stanger and run to download free quotes before the lawyers get to them :-D

Renat:

Please list these platforms and make sure to specify how much tick data is provided by them in-house and automatically. Only exactly what I ask, and not "this is the one where you can import your ticks from outside".

This simple action will very quickly show the reality and will make you stop making statements like "there are many platforms that would take a lot of time to list".

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40960/page13#comment_1398868

Renat:

Lawyers don't work for themselves, they work for someone specific.

In this case, they work for an exchange which owns the intellectual rights to the quotes and sells them on its own rigid terms. In fact there will be lawsuits (absolutely real if you smell a fat victim) even for the simple fact of "here it says somewhere on the internet that your platform saw our quotes".

It's just that few of you think about the realities of western business, and live within your own model of justice and believe in the "the customer is always right, so the whole world turns on me and pleases me with freebies all over the front" model.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40960/page14#comment_1400428

FromMarch26,2013 to present

QScalp trading history

Every trader sooner or later faces the task of testing their trading ideas on real historical data. If you trade on short intervals, this task is more difficult because you have to reproduce the market events with millisecond accuracy, including the market depth.

All trading information on the 15 most liquid stocks and futures on the Russian stock market is continuously recorded on our servers. The next day, all of this information is available for free download. In doing so, you can reproduce it in yourQScalp trading drive, where you will have all the features you would expect from live trading.

http://www.itinvest.ru/software/spo/qscalp/history/?date=2013-03

http://www.qscalp.ru/qsh-service

What difference does it make ifthey provide tick data automatically or not, if the testing on the tick history is performed independently, i.e. not automatically?

From my point of view, it is better to download (or write) archives of tick history by yourself, because there will not be problems with redoing the previously posted history by a broker (or exchange), as in the case of "Otkritie":

Dear clients.

At the moment charts of currency market instruments for January 9th are not displayed correctly. The situation will be corrected soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

2015.01.12 13:41

Correction of BP MB charts for January 9

If even the bars are a problem now, there are bound to be more problems with the ticks as well.

serferrer:

If even the bars are a problem now, the tics are bound to be even more of a problem.

Of course ) That's the way it's always been.

The client finds problems on the fly, the methaquot solves them on the fly. Everything is on the go - in the process of development and moving forward.

Much more efficient than hiring a bunch of professional testers for money and testing the platform every time before a new release.

Finally, MQ is starting to turn its face towards traders!

And how many copies were broken ...

Mentioning ticks got banned forever).

Hurry up, gentlemen MQ, the competitors do not sleep

Serj_Che:

Finally, MQ is starting to turn its face towards traders!

And how many copies were broken ...

Mentioning ticks got banned forever).

Hurry up, gentlemen MQ, the competitors do not sleep.

Most likely, the broker pays MQ a certain percentage of commission paid by traders when they trade via MT5. That's why they are busy with ticks and reducing latency, to attract active traders who give good turnover.

Edic:

Most likely, the stockbroker deducts a certain percentage of the commission paid by traders when trading through the MT5 terminal to MQ. That's why they are doing ticks and reducing latency in order to attract active traders who give good turnover.

If so, the users may have turned their nose in the direction of ticks and in order not to lose them, they have turned their backs to them (to both ticks and users).

They have a lot of experience in this field, but they have a lot of experience in this field.

Reason: