EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1588

Galina >>:

There's nothing better than your strategy )

Alexan >>:

И Ilan есть. Тоже сливает :)))

When working with a bot, you also have to think with your head, nothing just happens. Ilan and the check are normal, profitable EAs.
But.
You have to choose the right timeframe and pairs.
Any brokerage firm will detect its performance and make organisational and technological conclusions.
The market is unpredictable and if we believe it is spontaneous, perhaps it is not and there is an effort on the part of its organisers to periodically break and nullify the tried and tested strategies. It means that an EA losing until now will start making profit tomorrow when oleniknik's macaroni are unravelled on the chart. And vice versa.
I would set it on the demo account and duplicate the orders manually in the real account.
In general, the essence of the subject is that let's not attend classes, let's download the thesis, diploma, dissertation in the Internet. Chocolat.

Where do we go? Can we hit 1.3? I'm just wondering what level to take the lock off at.

RekkeR >>:

Работая ботом, тоже нужно думать головой, просто так ничего не бывает. Илан и проверка нормальные, приносящие прибыль советники.
Но.
Нужно правильно выбрать тф и пары.
Любая дцконтора засекет его работу и сделает организационно-технологические выводы.
Рынок непредсказуем и если мы считаем, что он стихиен, то вероятно это не так и есть усилия со стороны его организаторов, направленные на периодическую ломку и обнуление отработанных стратегий. Т.е. убыточный до сегодняшнего дня советник, завтра, после того как расплетуться макароны на графике у oleniknik, начнет приносить прибыль. И наоборот. Но работая с советником я бы установил его на демке, а в реале дублировал ордера ручками.

Not a bad idea! Then Geparl says - settle at 3250

Fibo >>:

куда идём? пробьём 1,3 ? просто думаю на каком уровне снимать замок.

I think it's possible, if you look locally.

xeox >>:

Не плохая идея! Тогда Гепарл говорит - селимся на 3250

And if you miss it, what will he say then?
With intelligence you can also trade with an EA. Don't forget that all EAs are based on indices. If a north wind blows on a makda, it opens a gap to the north.

Fibo писал(а) >>

>> where do we go? Do we hit 1.3? >> I'm just wondering what level to pick the lock on.

1.25 or 0.95, take your pick.

forte928 писал(а) >>

1.25 or 0.95 choose

you're kind. I'd rather take the top down to where is the top possible then?

Options on 24.03.2010.
Stop-turn level at 1.3527.
Resistance 1.3647, 1.3740.
Support at 1.3414, 1.3331.
Most likely movement in white, alternative in yellow....

Fibo писал(а) >>

you're kind. I'd rather take the top down to where is the top possible then?

the train was late and left the moose...