Offtopic: Trader! If you trade forex, on the real, ... - page 2

Svinozavr >> :

You don't have to take it personally. I went through all the p.p.'s.

"Gotta have something to occupy yourself with in eternity..."

Peter, do you trade or not? The feedback from a real mathematician, who trades on the real account, would be very useful here. You may send it to me as well.

coaster wrote(a) >> At least up to 5 stable %/month (that's about 80%/year with monthly reinvestment) could still be called conservative, but no more than that. Over 80%/year cannot be called conservative trading.

Reinvestment does not seem to be a conservative trade anymore. 10% a month with reinvestment is already 214% a year, but 120% without it.

Mathemat >> :

Peter, do you trade or not? Feedback from a real mathematician who trades in the real world would be very useful here. You can take it to me in person.

))) What's with the private? No secrets. Real. I have been trading for years - I remember, - in short, I was in the crisis of 98. I used to trade on Forex, but not so long ago. I've been on spot and futures.

Yeah, Peter, you're already a grandfather. Well, you've got to get the answers out of you.

How long have you been on Fora and why did you go there?

And what category do you place yourself in (if you allow that concept to apply to yourself)?

Mathemat >> :

Yeah, Peter, you're already a grandfather. Well, you've got to get the answers out of you.

How long have you been on the Fora, and why did you go there?

And what category do you place yourself in (if you allow that concept to apply to yourself)?

Grandpa? All right, then. By the way, I should check it out...))

Why did you leave for the Forum? Let's just say I was fed up with the stupid talk about corr. Dow with RTS. Or the c./account balances and Mamba. No. Not like that. Apparently, liquidity, after all. Even if it is "kitchen"...

Mathemat >> :

Reinvestment seems to be no longer a conservative trade. 10% a month with reinvestment is already 214% a year, but without it 120%.

When you associate the word "STABLE" with the word "REINVESTMENT", then you will use the word "STABLE" less and less frequently. But when a person gets lucky and earns 60-70% in the last month and then tells everyone that he earns 60-70% a month STABILIZED, then I probably have nothing to do here. We probably have different (subjective) views on the meaning of the word "STABLE".

Enrichment in itself is a boring exercise. The question is the beauty of the method. After a certain limit, the question is no longer how much? One wonders - how?

(A topic for those who haven't thought - why?))

coaster, what you say is correct. For me too, the word 'stable' is associated with confirmed statistics over many months, not just one.

Our disagreement stems from different interpretations of the term 'conservative'. I forgot to add that I consider trading with very limited transaction and system risks as a whole to be conservative. The profitability is not related to conservatism at all, because the main aim of a conservative system is capital preservation, and increasing - as it turns out. You may have a system that risks only 1% of balance or less per a trade, but makes 3000 pips per month. Without reinvestment it is a conservative system.

Svinozavr писал(а) >> Само по себе обогащение - скучное занятие. Вопрос в красоте метода.

Yep, now you can feel the approach of a real mathematician. Beauty will save the world.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Non-alcoholic beer, a rubber woman, a demo account... What more do you need to face old age?

that's 5...))

Mathemat >> :

You can have a system that risks only 1% of your balance or less per trade but makes 3000 pips per month. Without reinvestment it is a conservative system.

And why are you estimating the level of loss and net profit by different measures? Is it to confuse someone? :)))

All who trade on the Internet with DCs, and there are no others on this forum, (especially for 3 years) should understand that they are the same traders in Forex, as Rambo in the video game "kill red".

And you can play forever. You can win too.

Reason: