[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 45

IgorM:

Well, well, do not put too much pressure on the "maestro", at least he has a view of the price, there are even tougher people working

for the sake of argument, does anyone see the eu below 1.4?

They've got a global uptrend up on the yen, they're going up. On the eu, the global trend is up again - up ^.

eu at 22.05. eu reversal levels from now (with a double bottom) intermediate 1.38 and the most improbable scenario with 1.3420.

Tantrik:

can't you see it? trade it by ear as the yen rumblings that the yen is going to go down and turn around. on the eu global trend is up again - up ^.

eu at 22.05. eu reversal levels from now (with a double bottom) intermediate 1.38 and the most improbable scenario with 1.3420.

Hi...))) Long time no see.

With all due respect to you,.....but have a safe trip....)))))

ZetM:

Hi...))) Long time no see.

With all due respect to you,.....but have a safe journey....)))))

hi! thank you (the price will do the trick)

Tantrik:
Hi! Thank you (the price will do the trick)

I agree. Meet me in the 5-wave "bear" meet me at....)))))

NYROBA:

I reckon the Pound/Dollar has to go further up to at least 1.70 and the Euro-Pound has not reached the 61.8% price value of 0.9150 either.

EUR/USD = EUR/GBP*GBP/USD.
If we multiply the implied extremum points for EUR/GBP and GBP/USD, EUR/USD = 0.9150*1.70 = 1.5555.

The volume of long positions of EUR/GBP and GBP/USD is increasing - this is an additional signal for the uptrend

It's an interesting idea to use the synthetic cross formula to predict the price of a pair in a triangle; it occurred to me too, but I haven't tested it yet. Personally I trade two pairs, the euro and the cable against the dollar. The cross is constantly misleading if you treat it as an indicator. Once I read Antonov's forecasts from Alpari, and he always says: "cross is overpowering". Ridiculous. Imho, the cross is not being crushed, it's being hedged.

But the formula really works. If you take any price of any bar on two pairs, the cross will be almost exact (slight plus or minus). And indeed, if for example you correctly predicted (guessed) the EUR exchange rate and you see that the range of the cross is compressed - use the formula to catch the cable.

As for informers - informers are often opposite in different brokerage companies. The best option - trade against the crowd (short-term, I mean).

Was I speaking on the topic, or what?

Vizard:

The pictures are impressive. I would be grateful and grateful (the size of gratitude, determine yourself), if you tell and TELL, how..... Something similar, in this thread, put SEVER11 ,he then provoked me to search on google, and I found the site of the Scientific Research Institute of cycles with explanations, but how, it is done, have not found.

NYROBA:

EUR/USD = EUR/GBP*GBP/USD.
If we multiply the implied extremum points for EUR/GBP and GBP/USD, EUR/USD = 0.9150*1.70 = 1.5555.

At 1.55 there is a strong resistance level of 161.8% from the daily chart, this area is highlighted in yellow.

EUR/GBP and GBP/USD long position volumes are increasing - an additional signal for an uptrend

Revisited the H4 again for the period 2008-2011. For the period 2008-2009, the mark 1.976 remained unvisited for the pound, 0,93 for the eurobuck, 1.54 for the eurobuck. By multiplication we get the target for the Eurobuck 1.84, but it is likely to be the target for the next runs, as the Eurobuck from the previous run (i.e. from the beginning of the century) remained uncovered mark 0,98 (or 0,96 - I do not remember exactly, when we will get closer to it - I will specify).

Of course I'm not claiming to be the best, but I see the situation this way:

The long-term trend seems to me to be a downward one (blue channel), the shorter-term trend (red channel) is upward. Judging by the red channel, a correction is going on at the moment.

Proceeding from the level and the Fibo Fan: the price stopped at the level of 38.2%, and the third line of the Fibo Fan (61.8%) has not been broken through yet. Taking into account all the aforesaid, we can conclude: If the price breaks through and fixes under the level of 38.2% of the Fibo line and under the level of 61.8% of the Fibo fan, the movement to the 50% Fibo level is possible. At the rebound from the 38.2% level, growth to 23.6% is possible.

herzogtier:

Of course I'm not claiming to be the best, but I see the situation this way:

The long-term trend seems to me to be a downward one (blue channel), the shorter-term trend (red channel) is upward. Judging by the red channel, a correction is going on at the moment.

Proceeding from the level and the Fibo Fan: the price stopped at the level of 38.2%, and the third line of the Fibo Fan (61.8%) has not been broken through yet. Taking into account all the aforesaid, we can conclude: If the price breaks through and fixes under the level of 38.2% of the Fibo line and under the level of 61.8% of the Fibo fan, the movement to the 50% Fibo level is possible. At the rebound from the 38.2% level, growth to 23.6% is possible.

Share the induke at the bottom of the screenshot, trend strength, plz.

M30 - 1.3169, 1.3322, M5 - 1.3286

Reason: