EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1232

sol писал(а) >>

My regressions today have some strange picture on the diaries.

~

Are you trading according to your own forecasts?

Why do you put up such inadequate charts?

And here is a picture of the levels of another analyst Stephen Cox from the same DJ... EURUSD is at the 1.3647 resistance line.

Stop-turn level is 1.3527. If we go up, 1.3740 is the 2nd resistance level.

Galina >>:

Вы вообще сами то по своим прогнозам торгуете ???

Что то как то мутно все у вам, зачем такие неадекватные графики выкладывать ???

I trade according to my own forecasts much more adequately than yours, Galina. I think my charts do less damage than your endless spam.

Gold and Silver have made a rocket and it's already high, Europe is supposed to be coming up, but it's cloudy. It is better to wait it out.

sol писал(а) >>

My regressions today have some strange picture on the diaries.

The picture is really weird What does it mean? >> Where are we going?

Alexan >>:
Картинка и вправду странная Что сие означает? Куда идем?

We are at the upper end of the forecast. Blue support lines, red resistances. Ahead of the regression a spike upwards of 900+ pips has been drawn. Looks like a trend reversal if we break the channel. This week I'm playing from supports and resistances on the pullback.

Necron писал(а) >>

As always several options=))) If it is KDT, then the Wozny markup is correct (with a triangle) and the target is 32, and if after a pullback we break 3662, go with the bulls to 4017 :)))

Are you watching the fifth? It's about to decide if it's a wedge. There's the 4th behind the 1st again.

sol писал(а) >>

We are at the upper end of the forecast. Blue support lines, red resistances. Ahead of the regression a spike upwards of 900+ pips has been drawn. Looks like a trend reversal if we break the channel. This week I am playing from supports and resistances on the pullback.

+1

Galina писал(а) >>

Are you trading on your own forecasts???

It's not so clear why you put up such inadequate charts?

we do :)

what interval do you use to analyze the situation?

firemast писал(а) >>

trading :)

what interval are you analysing the situation on?

i do it on days and weeks.

Sometimes I do it in hours and hours, but it's only to catch the price,

I use small intervals to enter or to exit, but I analyze price in days and weeks.

Reason: