EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 66

forte928 >> :

Yuri where is mt5 coming from and how do I try it?

it is in closed beta testing

the developers wrote on the website: open testing is very soon

probably in october

Final version of the forecast...target 1.4825

forte928 >> :

Final version of the forecast...1.4825

thank you, we will look forward to it)

strange that no one is arguing...

kosa >> :

Thank you, we look forward to it)

>> it's weird no one's arguing...

Everyone ran off to get nappies 8)

kosa >> :

congratulations)

Thank you. pure statistics are working and working very steadily.

we are watching you

I'm the one who watches this thread with interest: discussion, analysis, news, emotions. And I have dry statistics - they will be here, the probability is such.

Brent crude will also be jacked up by 38.2% to 69.7-69.8 along with the pound to 1.638-1.645 and everything will go up in flames ....

grasn >> :

Thank you. pure statistics are working, and working quite steadily.

it's me who watches this thread with interest: discussion, analysis, news, emotions. And I have dry stats, - there will be here, the probability is this.

Come join us, we're having fun.)

kosa >> :

thank you, we look forward to it)

>> it's weird that no one's arguing...

I tried, but he's stubborn, a typical wavvy :) Signs: 1. all predictions come true completely (with erasures and backward corrections:) 2. time and order of levels are not important.

gip писал(а) >>

I've tried it, but it's stubborn, a typical wavvy :) Signs: 1. all forecasts come true completely (with erasing and backward corrections:) 2. time and order of levels are not important.

Now I will make an indicator, that automatically draws all lines, and then it will be more detailed and it will be possible to say something...

forte928 >> :

Now I will finish the indicator which builds automatically all lines then it will be more detailed and it will be possible to tell something...

By the way, what are the forecasts for correction downwards for today-tomorrow?
Reason: