EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 968

Mixon777:

Believe me, I've been watching this thing for 3 weeks and it works very accurately -

three weeks?! when it works for at least three months, then we can talk about the result. so i expect during this time that drawings will be continuously posted and without redrawing, i.e. what is now from 3.05 to 27.05 will simply continue to be painted over.

Vizard:

And if we look at it from this point of view...

then there will be a double return on H4, which means a reversal, then a re-break of the FZR on H1 (picture below) and an upwards move - all according to the rules.

Greetings my friends !!!

DAMN !!! FUCK HIM !!!

I was watching the hockey game... Russia lost to the Czechs... and so shamefully... THEY LAUGH!!!

All right... fuck it... now to business...

Please note the level of blue in my picture. This is exactly where the eura stopped. I think the mark at 1.4063 is very important.

Locally, I do not exclude the downside movement, but not lower than 1.4011. If there will be a local movement, it will be right after the market opening or on Monday afternoon. But friends, that is the limit for the drop, according to my calculations. At least within the correction, the movement should be up, and even if it is a correction, it might be very strong and swift. In terms of speed, it should be much faster than the declines of the previous week.

So, the support is at 1.4063 (extreme option 1.4011)

Movement target at 1.4479 (extreme variant 1.4517).

In case the support levels I have mentioned are broken, I expect a move down to the lower boundary of the rising weekly interval channel line, as shown in the figure below :

I bought some euro on Friday at closing, if they will break it on Monday to my 1.4011, I will buy as much again)))

Let's see, maybe something good will come out ...

It's too bad, the Czechs got beaten...

We need to amuse ourselves somehow ))))

Supporting a slight decline on Monday at 1.4020. Next I see 1.435 but not fast.

There are two options, as usual... Either down or up.

Friday closed at the weekly S1 and 6/8 at the Murray level. 50 more points down and there is no reason for the price to go up. Let's go to 139160

But I'm for the upside...

I think we'll work it out.

seolink74:

There are two options, as usual... Either down or up.

Friday closed at the weekly S1 and 6/8 at the Murray level. 50 more points down and there is no reason for the price to go up. Let's go to 139160

But I'm for the upside...

Well, the way I see it, if we go down to 1.40, then even if we rebound, it will not matter what amount, we will go down strongly, approximately to the lower boundary of the global channel to 1.35 tentatively.

I don't see a strong decline either. In any case, it is possible to sit it out. I would have enough nerves and depo.

IDLER:

I don't see a strong decline either. In any case, it is possible to sit it out. It would take nerves and enough depo.

Well, no, I'm sorry, but it's not a good idea to go to FOREX...

No money is enough.

We'll be lucky today, maybe the same tomorrow... ...but at some point, the deposit will go belly-up. It's just a matter of time.

There's nothing to do in forex without stoppers.

I have been sitting for two weeks weighing it down. TP 1.405 with a flip. That's what I'm writing to the world about.

Reason: