EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 551

Ahhhh, still cheated... I knew this would happen... And they made a fraudulent move...

I think I'm going to pee...

Where did she go... They're going to flatten... The targets are still there, it's them who are feinting as usual...

DJ EURUSD falls below 1.4950 as stocks fall

If so, it will rise again

You'll have to beat it again. By morning

Noterday >> :

H4. Possible entry to the 5* inside the 1*big wave up and then go down (see thin yellow line). Possible drop from the current (purple line and orange)

With the thin yellow line I plan to sell well, with the purple line I will wait for a fall and enter to buy in the big 3* wave up, the orange option is still at the elimination stage, but all is not yet lost for it...

So what's up with you? where are you at on the pound/euro? i just got here, see what's up, because i'm kinda nervous about dealing with this rubber band, i'm just sure this pair MUST fall like a tearing harness!!!! The freebie is all about the dollar getting weaker....and things aren't so sweet in England after all!

Nothing has changed, see previous markings :)

Will there now be an upward shot from the terminal on the small ones?

Noterday

As far as I understand, the move has gone down the purple line as you indicated in the chart? And about to turn for a fairy upwards move)))

If we finish the C wave in the 5th terminal now, I'm right... If we don't go up after that, then we're back to a loser :))
Reason: