EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2303

ok .... any thoughts on today ??? I think the Eurobucks rally is false ...... it looks like they are pulling their hair ..... was running out on n4 ....mb am I wrong

Noterday:

My opinion...

at what level is the upside reversal indicated in the screenshot??? I see a strong bounce at 1.26 if it reaches ....

The highest peak is 1.25 (MY opinion!), but I see a reversal at 1.246-1.248. That's where I assume I'll start my selling.

p.s. why are posts taking so long to process? Wrote a message, hit "Reply" and it stalls for about 10 minutes...When deleting a message, same thing!

Geez, maybe reset the thread and re-run it?

Noterday:

Shit, why don't we reset the branch and re-run it?

I sent a proposal to the administration. Not to reset, of course, but to close it and start a new series.

Grebovik:
If we're going to argue, we'd better get on topic. Who has a near-term view on whether the Euro will fall to 1.2350 today?

yes we should ... 1.2414 hasn't broken through (we're waiting for 1.23 today)...

Globally I agree with Noterday on the euro correction...we will go down deep....

Vizard:

should be ... 1.2414 has not been broken through (the level is being resisted) I expect 1.23 today...

Globally I agree with Noterday on the euro correction...we will go down deep....

I don't think any EU summit will be able to solve Europe's problems radically. No one is going to forgive debts and the European population is fighting against austerity measures and threatening to resign their governments. Germany also does not want to solve other people's problems at their own expense. So on a global scale, only the fall!

I look more simply - by patterns (like 2 tops), consolidations (stomping on the spot), spikes (candle snot)...

I can't say when on the d1 the correction will end (predicting prices is a thankless task) - but when we see a pair of black candles then we can short carefully....today on the n1 - looks like the price wants to go up - but is afraid)))) well, I shorted with a small lot this morning ... waiting for 1.23 today ... lets see...

Grebovik:
I don't think any EU summit will be able to solve Europe's problems radically. No one is going to forgive debts and the European population is fighting against austerity measures and threatening to resign their governments. Germany also does not want to solve other people's problems at their own expense. So on a global scale, only the fall!
If only forex was all about politics and economics, we'd all live happily and somewhere on the islands, but :0))

SEVER11:
If forex was just about politics and economics, we'd all be living in a nice, well-to-do place on an island somewhere, but :0))

.... but you have to watch the fundamentals... although they have often been built into the price for a long time...

Reason: