FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1203

Server Muradasilov:

People have tried to discuss it here before, but it all ended in nonsense.

Well, Strange, in your opinion, bring up an interesting, worthwhile topic and we'll discuss it and brainstorm.

you've had a lot of interesting discussions. find a consensus. who's going to answer...

iIDLERr:
you've already discussed the lunar interesting. you've found a consensus. who's going to answer...

What do you suggest?

Server Muradasilov:

Lyosha, what does inflation have to do with it? It is a self-sufficient country, a state.

I think it is a dangerous period in the new year for those who traded in the pound.

Added : So it may also affect the eu, some are out, others want in too. 2016 is going to be a very busy year, many will fall on the battlefield.)

They, themselves, are only sufficient on paper. They live on credit and at the expense of others. They have no resources of their own, their production is so poor, and they are not smart. Everything that gives them membership in Europe requires a lot of money. Germans will not forgive them!

"Many will die on the battlefield" In fact, that's what they want! I'm willing to put my depot under, that's the deal.

If the British get out of the EU, grow up for a week and then under the plinth - straight to parity (you will, in your foolishness).

Zogman:

What do you suggest?

i propose not to touch the raw material. the war is for the tank, the composition of the participants and the venue is for the oil. The old praf, the only thing to run on the field.

Gentlemen! And there are a lot of sensible thoughts in this branch!

For example, "Do not look for reversals to the exact pip; trade on the continuation; hee - look for reversals to the exact pip, wait for them;

trade with the big guys or Doll, at the very least;

watch the reaction to the big guys; do not guess the future; and so on, and so on, and so on..." (paco, strange, others and Ilya).

It's just that, imho, everyone's method still comes down to predicting what will happen on the right.

And the right is just a drawing of the history of "money" in a system of coordinates, which everyone

is trying to build his own and with his own zero.

So why "reinvent the wheel": all sorts of options, futures, difours, volums and whatnot?

We've already been given a multi-dimensional system. And the whole chart (naked!!!) is strewn with traces (or even excrement... heh)

of the big man with his aspirations and flows. Just don't trade against our cutters, don't trade where

and whenever you can... It's been written about a hundred times in this thread.

Ilya, by the way, trades the same reaction, just the other way around... so kudos... he works hard for himself.

Since he signed it)))) Where did you put the Renna? Where did you put the Emka with the stew? Why does she have Ukraine in her profile?

Strange! Did she move to your area?

d-p:

Gentlemen! And there are a lot of sensible thoughts in this branch!

For example, "Do not look for reversals to the exact pip; trade on the continuation; hee - look for reversals to the exact pip, wait for them;

trade with the big guys or Doll, at the very least;

watch the reaction to the big guys; do not guess the future; and so on, and so on, and so on..." (paco, strange, others and Ilya).

It's just that, imho, everyone's method still comes down to predicting what will happen on the right.

And the right is just a drawing of the history of "money" in a system of coordinates, which everyone

is trying to build his own and with his own zero.

So why "reinvent the wheel": all sorts of options, futures, difours, volums and whatnot?

We've already been given a multi-dimensional system. And the whole chart (naked!!!) is strewn with traces (or even excrement... heh)

of the big man with his aspirations and flows. Just don't trade against our cutters, don't trade where

and whenever you can... It's been written about a hundred times in this thread.

Ilya, by the way, trades the same reaction, just the other way around... so kudos... he works hard for himself.

Since he signed it)))) Where did you put the Renna? Where did you put the Emka with the stew? Why does she have Ukraine in her profile?

Strange! Did she move to your area?

Did Rena get drafted into the army or the SBU?

Here's another suggestion to discuss the inter, state economic conspiracy? Can anyone have anything to say?

stranger:

Fuck no one else's trades, again, no signals, no monitoring.

I gave you what I had originally. You did? I did.

So what's the problem, me or you?

Of course I gave you a lot,

I'm not saying there's no fish, but I'm a real fisherman.)

If you're good at it, I'm glad you're good at it.

as i said last week the Euro will not go lower than 1.1250, you had buy limits there, i wish i had a monitor

If you had a monitor, you could see the results of the trade

I have a demo in my profile

the bot traded on the levels

iIDLERr:
If the UK leaves the EU, it will grow for a week and then under the plinth - straight down the road to parity (you will, in your foolishness).

They will come out, wherever they go )

The UK's lower house of parliament has voted to hold a referendum on the country's exit from the EU, with the plebiscite scheduled to take place before the end of 2017.

There were 316 members of the House of Commons in favour of the referendum, with 53 members against. The plan must now be approved by the House of Lords.

A sociological survey conducted in the UK a month ago showed that 51% of the country's citizens support leaving the EU.

Reason: