[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 636

0843 USD GMT oversold signals starting to bite, says Barclays Capital with a divergence on the daily momentum charts indicating an approaching base.For EUR/USD this probably means a fall back to 1.3075 areas with a gap below the 1.2930 planning. BarCap says that only a daily finish above 1.3275 would overturn this scenario. EUR/USD is now at 1.3160. (gary.stride

emotraid:

Well right, all brokerage houses are made to rip us off and take us to the cleaners, but this American smart aleck is just as bad and a liar; there is no honesty where money is concerned, our task is to pump out more and give less just like on torrent))))
Gave away and so-an advance of 10 years. Now it's time to pump it out))))

strangerr:

Maybe you'll catch a lot, then you'll thank me))))
I did not buy, the eu did not reach the target on M5 - 6ppt. and started to draw a reversal (I think it was a trick).

EUR Euro-Zone Business Climate Indicator figures to be released - a move

jonni:
0843 USD GMT oversold signals starting to bite, says Barclays Capital with a divergence on the daily momentum charts indicating an approaching base.For EUR/USD this probably means a fall back to 1.3075 areas with a gap below the 1.2930 planning. BarCap says that only a daily finish above 1.3275 would overturn this scenario. EUR/USD is now at 1.3160. (gary.stride
I am also looking at the fence for some reason, let the market decide who to give to the bulls or the bears

Hi all ! I just heard on the radio there will be a summit of European countries today and the eu will fall before the summit! And the summit is not likely to solve the problems on the agenda!

I forgot to mention the H4 divergence is strong!

Salavatka:
Hi all ! I just heard on the radio there will be a summit of European countries today and the eu will fall before the summit! And the summit is not likely to solve the problems on the agenda !
What time is the summit in (M.C.) preferably?

...watch also the behaviour of the pairs allied to the euR...

Tantrik:
I did not buy, the eu did not reach the target at M5 - 6 pips. started to draw a reversal (I think it was a trick). So: it should be on the rise, but here it is - I will think about the next level of 3050.

Yes, crushed.

strangerr:

Yeah, run over.
Who? You have to look under the wheels.
Reason: