EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1930

There seems to be some profit taking on the Euros.

Alexan >>:

Вроде пошла фиксация прибыли по евре.

Clearly Gip doesn't work with them.))

strangerr писал(а) >>

Clearly Gip doesn't work with them.))

HZ...
On the pound I'm wondering. Hit the daily resistance... The previous one was broken by a few pips, but couldn't consolidate.

Either a pullback and another assault to 1.57-1.59 according to my track layout, or down for now.

Alexan >>:

ХЗ...
По фунту мне интересно. Уперлись в дневное сопротивление.. Предыдущее пробили на несколько пунктов, но не смогли закрепиться.

То ли откат и повторный штурм до 1,57-1,59 по моей разметке треуга, то ли пока вниз

Tomorrow we'll have to take our time to look at it all.

upstairs

Hi. I also put down from 1.3420. I waited for Akers when it would red line, but it did not draw. I lost 22 dollars on the post.Now at 4 o'clock it is testing, but it is breaking through. Here is our yesterday's level, I did not think it would reach, but we called it, it was lined up and what to do with it.

Friends, take your time :)
The move down is not until Monday or even Tuesday.
Until then, we will hold our ground.
And no bump down, as usual everything will happen, we will turn around leisurely and go down slowly.
Then faster and faster..... with acceleration.
I don't think this is a reversal upwards.
We should still wait for the week to close....
If it does go above 1.35.... then friends next week I'm flipping to longs.
TAKING THE BASTILLE 1.3528 IS MY STOP FOR THE SHORT AND A PLACE TO GO LONG !!!

It seems to have gone to the 3330 area.

Galina >>:
Друзья, не торопитесь :)
Движение вниз только в понедельник или даже вторник.
До этого момента отстаиваться будем.
И никакого удара вниз, как обычно все будет, развернемся неторопясь и с потихонечку вниз.
Потом все быстрее и быстрее..... с ускорением.
Я думаю это не разворот наверх.
Надо все таки ждать как неделька закроется....
Если все таки выше 1.35.... то друзья на следующей недели переворачиваюсь в лонги.
ВЗЯТИИ БАСТИЛИИ 1.3528 ЭТО МОЙ СТОП ДЛЯ ШОРТА И МЕСТО ДЛЯ ЛОНГА !!!

To go down it would have to break through 3450. And the corridor is getting tighter and tighter. So I'll put a short below 3450 and a long, like you did.

I looked up at the next level 1.3590 and then the edge at 1.3720 and a reversal. The money shows small trends, although they have small scope, the stock is on the highs.They put a lot of money on the way down and cut the tails off. or they raise it a bit to go up and make such a trick down. they confuse at 4 o'clock an acer and an avec all go up smoothly.

Reason: