EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1936

strangerr >>:

Махом только кошки родятся, потому и слепые.)))
Если серьезно этим заниматься, то первое, что надо для себя уяснить - стабильно зарабатывать можно только медленно, а тот кто думает, что вложит сто баксов и через год будет миллионером, лепит лоты на полдепо, старается поймать каждое движение на минутках обречен.
Производство СССР Ту-154Р.

That's understandable. Not children.
To rephrase why the explosive growth?

kamik >>:
Кто нить знает что с еврорублём будет в понедельник ? киньте прогноз пожалуйста ! =)

I venture a guess for Monday.

NikT_58 >>:

Это понятно.Не дети.
Перефразирую почему бурный рост?

Nicolas, did I tell you something about a rapid rise?))) The poundcad is supposed to reach 1.90 on the 6th of June, but I don't believe in such a timeframe.

kamik >>:
Кто нить знает что с еврорублём будет в понедельник ? киньте прогноз пожалуйста ! =)

Personally, I can't know anything at all here.
Purely based on the feeling of falling below 30

strangerr >>:

Николя, я тебе говорил что то о бурном росте?)))

Please don't address me as Nicolas.

NikT_58 >>:

Ну не надо обращаться ко мне Николя прошу.

Hood. On this marking, May 1 should be 1.3773. But there is also a point 5 - 1.3144.

strangerr >>:

Гуд. Вот по этой разметке 1-го мая должно быть 1.3773. Но есть еще точка 5 - 1.3144.

So we go down. It's clear.
When you know, you're armed.
Thank you.

NikT_58 >>:

Значит пойдем вниз. Все четко.
Когда знаешь то вооружен.
Спасибо.

Good afternoon all, the last candlestick on the daily is promising. My imagination draws such a picture, the triangle on the week is attracting the Euro with its bottom edge, but before it will touch the V, we have to draw the IV. I think, that it has to be 1.3768 first, but it has to be 1.3923, and then it has to be 1.29-1.28.

Dude, wrong screenshot, this is from the work terminal ...

Basically nothing changes ... only the control line is closer.... but i think we will go to blue resistance .... Two scenarios ( if we don't go up, we go down ) but nevertheless ... If we pass through the blue resistance - then up to 1.3660 - 90 there are absolutely no obstacles ... If we break through the green line - there may be no way back down ... Second - if we don't get past the blue line - we will go at least to the level of 1.3267 the week before last ... If we get past the lower, thick green line, the way to 1.3000 - 1.2950 is open (no obstacle to the markup) ....

stochastic >>:

Добрый день всем.Последняя свечка на дневке пожалуй рост обещает.Мое воображение рисует такую вот картину.Треугольник на неделе манит ойро своей нижней гранью,но прежде,чем коснуться его V,надо дорисовать IV. Я думаю сначала 1,3768,хотя затейливей было бы 1,3923,а потом уж на 1,29-1,28.Как то так

And if we look at the fall of the euro as a correction rather than as the main trend, maybe three waves (I mean a..b..c) will be enough?

Reason: