EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1925

TupoiKachek >>:
Vystavil stopy na 1.35! Funt na 1.54! Po moim podschetam esli v minus vystrelit to okolo -1200! Ili ya vnature TUPOI! Nedellya truda v gavno! Poidu buhat'! Est' eshe tut takie?

Let me guess: you listened to Stranger and salted it?

neeeeeeeeeee! Solil zagolgo do strngerra!
Alex_Xv >>:

Сейчас я угадаю: Стрэнджера послушал и засолил?

The main thing is to huddle up in time!

That's it for today!!! Have a good weekend everyone!!!

Skymaster >>:
а я всё. Свой профит за сегодня наколотил ))

это за один день!
Последние ордера просто закрыл. В понедельник опять запущу советника и до пятницы.

On the real world you'd go to jail for that... ))) 4-5п... ooh-hoo scary pips...

Galina >>:

I got the idea from an advisor. It is, by the way, "relatively" freely available. Tweaked it to perfection. Tweaked it. I implemented the trawl. For my brokerage company has a ugly habit recently, when there is news, the levels expand up to 10 times!
I described the principle here already. I am too lazy to describe it on a whole page again, and for some reason people do not understand it =)

the euw has worked the wolf to the fullest

Skymaster писал(а) >>

Got the idea from an EA. It is, by the way, "relatively" freely available. Got it just right. Tweaked it. I implemented the trawl. For my brokerage company has a ugly habit recently, when there is news, the levels expand up to 10 times!
I described the principle here already. I am too lazy to describe it on a whole page again, and for some reason people do not understand it =)

Which page is it on?

EricGR >>:

На реале вас за такое посадят... ))) 4-5п... ох-хо страшная пипсовка...

This is on the real )))) Well, it's not just pips. There are 30-40 pips there too. And some orders may stay there for half a day. So I don't know. Maybe they will start to fight me ))))

Skymaster писал(а) >>

It's on real )))) Well, it's not just pips. There are 30-40 pips there too. And some orders may be there for half a day. So I don't know. Maybe they will start to fight me )))).

I don't think they'll do anything for that kind of money. My asshole started with a 0.4 lot.

bariga >>:
евра по полной отработала вулфа

I would even say exceeded the plan by a factor of 2))))

Reason: