EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1927

syan >>:
да нет, я доволен своим ДЦ :) мне кажется что везде так, да и жесткая пипсовка - это не трейдинг. Военно-морское звание ))

It's not like I was trying to pipsqueak. At first I had it in mind on H4 at all. But that's very boring )))))) I decided to put it on M5. I tweaked it, and it turns out this is it, Mihalych )))) Got it.

I remember a character on this forum boasting about his results, and if my eyes are to be believed, he made 20 grand in a week and then withdrew it immediately... I don't remember him anymore... probably did not withdraw the 20))) and most importantly for the current discussion the average lot was 2 from 05 to 3 lots ... and the report shows transfers. 21st century... photoshop... or maybe...

The nearest target is 1.3508. Next is 1.3636.
Selling is over. I recommend buying on pullbacks to 1.3636.

What 3508 down it goes.

EricGR >>:
мне тут вспомнился один персонаж, на форуме тут появлялся хвалилcя результатам, так если верить глазам, то он за неделю походу сорвал 20-ку, и тут же вывел... больше я его не помню... наверное 20-ка не вывелась))) да и самое главное актуально для текущего обсуждения среднее значение лота было 2 от 05 до 3 лот... и по отчету видны переводы. 21 век... фотошоп... а быть может...

You mean Botsman? So he was posting a demo report, an Alpari 7-figure account, and there was no withdrawal there.

DFX >>:
Ближайшая цель - 1.3508. Далее - 1.3636.
Продажи закончились. Рекомендую покупать на откатах до 1.3636.

Why would I do that? Up to 3495 and hiiiiiiiiiiiise !

DFX >>:
Ближайшая цель - 1.3508. Далее - 1.3636.
Продажи закончились. Рекомендую покупать на откатах до 1.3636.

If the price passes 1.3508 and there is no downside, then the selling will be over...

How's the day closing, and the week? I'd say 1.3430-40. Probably lower, but unlikely. I would like to hear from Galina, she specializes in such things. Hear opinions, take bets :)

Experts expect the ECB teleconference later today, but believe that the euro will stop at the upper boundary (resistance line) of the downtrend on the H4 timeframe at 1.35.

w2m >>:

Эксперты ожидают ECB teleconference сегодня позднее, но полагают, что евро остановится на верхней границе (линии сопротивления) нисходящего тренда на таймфрейме Н4 1.35.

And on the other timeframes?

Reason: