EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1937

1,3000 IMHO of course, you have to touch it by all means

There's a shitload of bays sitting idle around 1.42.
If you print them out?

stochastic >>:

Добрый день всем.Последняя свечка на дневке пожалуй рост обещает.Мое воображение рисует такую вот картину.Треугольник на неделе манит ойро своей нижней гранью,но прежде,чем коснуться его V,надо дорисовать IV. Я думаю сначала 1,3768,хотя затейливей было бы 1,3923,а потом уж на 1,29-1,28.Как то так

and the price has now gone down to 1.3422, look elsewhere, I looked on Oanda...

I think it's going to gap down or at least go down to this level on Mon-Thursday

here is another option ... On Monday you can open good positions as the trading progresses ....

Monday - Tuesday should decide where .... the second candle of the day closes above the green support (on the way from the lower boundary to the upper boundary in the light green channel, which is in parallel with the shallower pink channel ) if we return below the green boundary it means down to test the 670 p pink boundary (reached possibly at the end of this month) .... if we break through above 50% blue resistance for the downside from August 2009 upwards practically non-stop to 1200b (arrival possible by the end of next month) .... interesting to see and express your opinion .... i am more inclined to go up .... there is more dough and less obstacles .... and downwards there is a cross of many channels .... the very responsible level is 128.50.... if we go down there it could get very hot ....

I have this option

People, please let me download some literature on fundamental analysis.

nurbekwww >>:

люди, дайти пажалусто,скачать какую нибуть литературу о фундаментальном анализе

http://www.assessor.ru/forex/link4.html read on your own ...

Kak sdelat' SCREEN SHOT?
Reason: