EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1835

mlya! Ya neob, no brat'ya i sestry! Ya greshen! hot' noch' stoyl! Y prosto TUPOI KACHOK!

antoniofx >>:
мда, гэп по
фунто-доллару не радует, особенно когда висит старая продажа

Yeah, that's right.
I think it's worth covering the pose, it looks like it will fall a bit in the moment and then go storming at most,
And it's more likely to hit....

TupoiKachek >>:
mlya! Ya ne snob, no brat'ya i sestry! Ya greshen! hot' vsyu noch' stoyl! Y prosto TUPOI KACHOK!

What are you talking about? Why are you beating yourself up? It's okay, life is beautiful :) be more positive and active!! And about the "jock" - all "professions" are necessary, all "professions" are important...

I'm a "jock" too, but a brainiac, you could even say "master of sports" in the field of behind-the-scenes games, arranging headaches, all this with the application of cold analytical calculation, like a bastard - without longing and pity ... but this is an art only against enemies :))) and he was kind before he started living...

p.s. How does your proposal relate to finance, investment, capital and the forex market in particular? 8))) google forums on psychology, in my opinion they are more suitable for such questions ...

hmm... of all the words in the great and mighty, the only one that comes to mind is "what the fuck... 3.14..... the fuckers.... Quotes came in but when I open an order it says "market's closed", why do I need quotes then, I opened the terminal to look at it like on TV"... Fucking kolkhoz kitchens, assholes, I have no money to open in a foreign country, and I don't want to go there, I'd rather get a job again...............

ssszzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckoo I love our Slavic peoples !!!!! we are the BEST!!!! :))))

p.s. how dirty the swearing made me feel :))

Brat! Ty horosh, no ya novishok! Kstate fotka moya! t Ya i vryam tupoi kachek!
cr0ss >>:

ты о чем? чего себя так гнобишь? все нормально, жизнь прекрасна :) больше позитива и активней!! а на счет "качка" - так все "профессии" нужны все "профессии" важны...

я вот тоже какчек, только мозговой, можно сказать даже "мастер спорта" в сфере закулисных игр, устраиванию головняков и все это с применением холодного аналитического расчета, как сволочуга - без тоски и жалости... но это искусство только против врагов :)) а был ведь добрым, пока жить не начал...

п.с. и как твое предложение от носиться к финансам, инвестициям, капиталу и к рынку форекс в частности?! 8)) гуглить нужно форумы по психологии, на мой взгляд они больше подойдут для решения таких вопросов...

TupoiKachek >>:
Brat! Ty horosh, no ya novishok! Kstate fotka moya!t Ya i v pryam tupoi kachek!

I'm a beginner and I've been dumb for a long time, don't praise anyone and don't praise yourself, everyone can "carry" and start to lose, because we're human! And my trading is not perfect, thank God I have enough to live a modest life so far...

Take it easy, take it easy, read a book, think over a strategy (as they say, look at others and then show yours)) .....) You've managed to get yourself pumped, and that takes thoughtful action, a comprehensive approach, planning exercises and approaches... Just apply your skills to the market....

Prosti muzhyk! Mozhet ty prva! No bblaa eto ne ksetsya!
TupoiKachek >>:
Brat! Ty horosh, no ya novishok! Kstate fotka moya!t Ya i v pryam tupoi kachek!

I've got a 65p gap on the pound on my 'tv'. (price 1.5204-1.5269)..... bastards :))) they won't let me salt it!!!
beach... maybe at night the CROWFr will spam the complaining snot.............

it's 01.31 a.m. - I should fucking kill them by 9:00 a.m. before I wake up and turn on the computer...

cr0ss >>:
у меня в "телевизоре" геп по фунту 65п. (цена 1.5204-1.5269)..... подонки нах :)) засолить не даютЪ епт!!!
пля... можен ночью КРОУФР заспамить жалобными соплями.............

If there was a gap up, should there necessarily be a move down?

Alex_Xv >>:

Если был гэп вверх, разве должно быть обязательно движение вниз?

No, it shouldn't, the market is all wrong and nobody-never-never-needed anything...

BUT! the gap will close sooner or later..... at least within a week for sure.... and there's not much movement left in the pound... now they're going to shoot for a five and then they'll be on to the post-price corrections...