EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1832

forte928 писал(а) >>

I don't know how your MASD saw something but my oscillator has long ago worked out this trend and is starting to unfold...

no speech the oscillator is good, can you download it?

TupoiKachek писал(а) >>
Narod! Kogda nachnetsya torgovlya? U menya i na evro i na funt stoyat longi! Poka zafiksirovalis' v +! Ne ohoto propuskat' esli po minusam nachnu uhodit'! Kto chem pomozhet! Vseh hristian s prazdnik
I don't get it. What do you want?

olivero писал(а) >>
The way I see it so far is this.
At the moment the critical moment is 38 fib: if we pass, we go down. If we fight back, we go to 62. You can see further on the screenshot:

If we pass 62, we go out of the channel, it looks like a reversal...

I agree with you. It'll be a reversal.

or as follows

oleniknik >>:
Открыл демо счет.... голяк никаких торгов на выходных ни котировок ни работы нет.... очередной развод .... они просто торговлю начинают на час два раньше чем все ... вот и вся торговля на выходных

I didn't read it carefully, you have to open a real account with a deposit of at least $100

OlegTs >>:

невнимательно читал, нужно открыть реальный счет с депозитом не менее $100

They say you can open a demo account 7 days a week.

At North-West Financial Broker - to open a demo account

on conditions :

- Minimum deposit - USD 200 / EUR 200
- Minimal deposit - 1000 rubles on Russian shares
- Spread - 2 points on major currency pairs.
- Accrual of 11% per annum (on usd) on free deposit
- Leverage - from 1:1 to 1:200 at client's choice
- Minimal lot 0.1 with the step 0.01
- MarginCall=25% / StopOut=15%
- More than 400 trading instruments
- MetaTrader 4 trading platform
- Trading 7x24h (7 days a week)

Spread is written in 2 pips - but it's really 4 pips... If you open a real account then please tell us what you think ....

oleniknik >>:

они пишут что и на демо можно 7 дней в неделю

В компании North-West Financial Broker - открыть демо-счет

на условиях :

- Минимальный депозит - USD 200 / EUR 200
- Минимальный депозит - 1000 рублей на российские акции
- Спрэд - 2 пункта на основные валютные пары
- Начисление 11% годовых (на usd) на свободный депозит
- Кредитное плечо — от 1:1 до 1:200 по выбору Клиента
- Минимальный лот 0.1 с шагом 0.01
- MarginCall=25% / StopOut=15%
- Более 400 торговых инструментов
- Торговая платформа MetaTrader 4
- Торговля 7х24h (7 дней в неделю)

Спред пишут 2 пункта - на самом деле 4 ... Если откроете реал поделитесь впечатлениями ....

It's beautifully written. But the service was a total bummer. The connection fails and there is no one for half a day, then on Mondays they usually start somewhere at 12-14 o'clock Moscow time. They do not withdraw money from their account (for a fortnight). They do not have the right password, they have steamed up and apologize in three working days, on the fourth day it turns out that you had to send a copy of the document to the e-mail and they told you about it. You should forget about scalping, they do not have such a slippage. I also had a problem with them because of the non-market quotes. I called them and said so and so they would sort it out and return everything "if it is confirmed that there was such a throwout", they kept asking for three days and on the fourth day they said they had to apply in writing and not within three days but within three hours. In general, everything came back, but it took a lot of nerves. BUT IT TOOK A LOT OF NERVE. I'M NOT AGENT, I'M TELLING YOU MY BITTER EXPERIENCE WITH THEM. I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE AGAIN. EVEN IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THEY'VE IMPROVED.

I'm not going to ... The question arose about the possibility of trading at the weekend and only this brokerage house came up, and only at word of mouth ...

Good evening to all ! Tea Jam ! Happy Holidays !

Gaps are not good... The structures break... I was on the fence till Thursday because of the last gap...

We're gonna have to go gray...

First up to 3550, and then we'll go down. That's what it looks like to me.
Reason: