EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1829

Of course, a change in the macd trend is a clear indication.

forte928 >>:

Рынок не имеет нервов - нервы имеют те люди которые неуверены в том что они делают - но если ты уверен как поведет себя рынок то все вопросы сразу же отпадают и с нервами и спрочими делами..

You're right there, only boredom overtakes you.))

strangerr писал(а) >>

In fishing, the main thing is to cast your line in time and pull the fish out in time. The rest is a process of meditation...

strangerr писал(а) >>

In fishing, the main thing is to cast your line in time and pull the fish out in time. The rest is a process of meditation...

nurbekwww писал(а) >>

Of course, a change in the macd trend is a clear indication.

I don't know how your MASD saw something, but my oscillator has long ago worked out this trend and is starting to reverse...

nurbekwww писал(а) >>

is for the day.
>> what do you think?

Doesn't it seem to the many-minded that the next low should be formed at the beginning of trading which should complete the trend reversal upwards - for a small subsequent correction of Friday's fall

Three economic analysts on the hunt. They see a big deer. One takes aim, shoots, misses - one metre to the left. The second one aims and shoots, missed - one metre to the right. The third analyst, without shooting: "Well, we killed him on average!"

))))))))))...Your prediction comforted me...)))))))
A prognosis worthy of respect...

strangerr >>:
Три аналитика-экономиста на охоте. Видят большого оленя. Один целится, стреляет, промахнулся - на метр влево. Второй - целится, стреляет, не попал – на метр вправо. Третий аналитик, не стреляя: «Ну, в среднем мы его убили!»

and I've always said that interpolation is the most accurate method on large timeframes:)))))))

Reason: