EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1296

kraizislot >>:
куда ни глянь в часах валютный флэт.

Flat is part of the movement, you can't go anywhere without it.

strangerr >>:

Галина, а о чем говорить? Цена ползет вниз, все смотрят, скука.

You've got it wrong. You're wrong.

Yeah...

that's boring...

it'll probably be a similar day tomorrow.

It lacks dynamism.

it looks like!!! USD/CAD burst

kraizislot писал(а) >>
it looks like!!! USD/CAD burst

Going down,

First target is 1.017.

Most likely it will be pulled upwards, but unfortunately it will only be a corrective move.

So, we can stay in the shorts.

Galochka, I've got a heavy lock, then I'm so worried about every step of the pair. Well, waiting for 3624 and chopping it down. My opinion is that it's a minima.

ya_kutka >>:
Галочка, у меня тяжелый замок, то я так и волнуюсь за каждый шаг пары. Ну, жду 3624 и рублю его. Мое мнение - это миним.

It's heavy so drop it.))

ya_kutka писал(а) >>
Galochka, I have a heavy lock, then I am so worried about every step of the pair. Well, I wait for 3624 and chop it. My opinion is a minima.

Just for you.

Take a closer look at the weekly candles.

This weekly candle the eurik started to draw from the upside, with no lower shadow at all.

That means it is bound to be there. Its depth is difficult to predict for me personally, I do not trade intraday.

It seems to me that FORTE will set these marks for sure. He is good at it. But not now. Now is the time when everyone will be wrong about the Euro.

She'll confuse everyone. YOU DON'T NEED THIS. DON'T BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

My advice:

Take a break, take a couple of days off, in fact, don't even look at the market !

After all, if you're in a lock, the situation will not change for you.

Do not rush, just wait till the moment when the pair will tell you which position to let go.

Vaughn has worked so hard for so many people and this is not the limit of their patience.

The news background is for you.

Not until Thursday at the earliest.

Don't worry, I know what a lock is and I would advise against it.

Sometimes it's better to take a loss than to get out of a lock.

%)

The price at the beginning of the movement sets the initial impulse, that tells us where the price will go to the further increasing level, but pr it is necessary to consider the point of the previous, and maybe earlier trend, that allows to say that the price at this time will turn and go in the opposite direction.

If we look at the H1, then in all likelihood, we are now witnessing the second wave of the five-wave movement to 1.3767 and then to 1.3900 point, after which the downward movement will be quite global...

Reason: