EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1300

forte928 >>:

Сначала мы провалимся к 1.3460 - туда указывают два патерна с М15 и Н4 и затем волна вульфа нас вынесет к точке 1.3889-1.3860

Recognising patterns is only half the battle. It seems to me that break-even trading is not 100% forecasts, but correct entries and exits, even on mediocre ones. I always fail when I have a correct forecast and know the trajectory, but I have entered at a wrong price or have not taken profit. I mean, you have to choose for yourself the tradable patterns and certain rules of their trading.

The times show this pattern and the zones are very strong -

The captions show the time and date

forte928 >>:

Сначала мы провалимся к 1.3460 - туда указывают два патерна с М15 и Н4 и затем волна вульфа нас вынесет к точке 1.3889-1.3860

Which patterns are we talking about, because my trained eye can't see anything?

I don't know.... i have been reading this thread for a fortnight now, i build my own figures and forecasts, i listen to forte928 and strangerr, i completely ignore the statements of Galina

i have 23 trades, 2 of them loss-making, 5 near zero, all the rest are in good plus (30-100 pips)

So, a lot of respect to comrades forte928 and strangerr for teaching beginners!

forte928 >>:

Today we're going to hit 1.357.

And tomorrow we're going to hit new lows.

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

What kind of patterns are we talking about, because my trained eye can't see anything?

butterfly and crab - in the pictures I showed there are percentages of fibo

Didn't even have time to move the tap away.))

mixo_lexus писал(а) >>
Does anyone have a coffee grounds.mq4 turkey ?

There's a third eye, a magic crystal, vampire blood and half a hundred more I haven't quite figured out yet.

forte928 >>:

Есть в заначке трейтий глаз, магический кристалл, кровь вампира и еще с полсотри каких-то еще до конца не разобирал..

Forte, are you thinking of becoming a sorcerer with such an arsenal?)
Reason: