EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1301

gip писал(а) >>

Recognising patterns is only half the battle. It seems to me that break-even trading is not 100% forecasts, but correct entries and exits, even on mediocre ones. I always fail when I have a correct forecast and know the trajectory, but I have entered at a wrong price or have not taken profit. I.e. I have made an oscillator that enables me to choose the tradable patterns and to determine the rules of their trading.

I've made an oscillator, which allows you to enter the market knowing that the price is at its maximum or minimum and also leave the market. But while I got used to it I knocked lots of bumps... I typed this text four times - the Internet crashed and all - no such daytime incidents...

It looks like there should be a setback from here.

Yes man is asking...And I remembered my shaman business when I turned the price around sharply on page 200 somewhere (remember?)

forte928 >>:
Да человек просит..А я свпомнил свое шаманское дело когда цену резко развернул на странице 200 где-то (помнишь?)

I remember.

forte928 >>:

Сначала мы провалимся к 1.3460 - туда указывают два патерна с М15 и Н4 и затем волна вульфа нас вынесет к точке 1.3889-1.3860

Hi!

Please tell me what software you are using in the screenshot https://c.mql4.com/forum/2010/03/1_36.gif

I forgot what it's called and can't find it....

strangerr писал(а) >>
Looks like there should be a pullback from here.

a pullback somewhere closer to 1.3590 will be there just the Fibo level from some trend and on the history we will fall to 1.3585 and then a pullback, and now just a local small correction from M1

ProfBiss писал(а) >>

Hi!

Tell me please what program you use on the screenshot https://c.mql4.com/forum/2010/03/1_36.gif

I forgot the name, I can't find it....

>> proprietary designs and indicators...

forte928 >>:

Собственные разработки и индикаторы..

Eh....

forte928 >>:

откат где-то ближе к 1.3590 будет там как раз уровень фибо у меня болтается с каково-то тренда да и на истории провалимся до 1.3585 и потом откат, а сейчас просто местная небольшая коррекция с М1

I just had a pattern built for take-off, but it broke.

Let's see the picture... we're going to go around 8 p.m. for the U-turn...
Reason: