EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1303

1/3635

Galina >>:

1/3635

It's time to go to buy, but I can't.))

I see two triangles

strangerr писал(а) >>

It's time to go to the bay, and I can not.)

Yeah, it's going up a little bit in the moment.

but you should call your broker's hotline.

They should be working in principle.

Although it's a holiday...

I've got two leased lines at home and you can connect through your mobile, if it's megaphone then it's no big deal.

I can connect through bluetooth, for example, at least.

The sites of operators usually describe how to do it and with all the details.

Try it!

Galina >>:

да немного подростает в моменте.

а вы на горячую линию брокеру своему позваните.

должны в принципе работать.

Хотя праздник...

А ваще у меня дома две выделенки стоят и еще через мобильный можно подключится, если мегафон так вообще пару пустяков.

через блю тус например, накрайняк.

На сайте у операторов обычно пишут как это сделать можно и со всеми подробностями, ну в мегафоне точно есть подробное описание.

Попробуйте !

I do have internet.))

And there are also special prgs that, if you put them on your computer, you can select the priorities.

For example, I have trade terminals at number one and then all the rest (it's hard to explain correctly).

As for you, it's weird when you're writing on a forum and complaining about the Internet... It's just odd.

Of course the computer must be fully prepared for trading, all the same, the money is real and not virtual.

strangerr писал(а) >>

I've got the internet.)

What then?

Is there a problem in the terminal ???

Galina >>:

А еще есть прги специальные которые если на комп поставить, то можно будет выбирать преоритеты.

Например у меня торговые терминалы под номером один идут, а потом все остальное (сложно правельно обьяснить)

А то вот на вас смотрю, вы на форуме то пишите и при этом на инет жалуетесь... как то странно.

Конечно комп полностью должен быть подготовлен к торговле, все таки деньги то реальные а не виртуал.

You can also do this in the manager.

strangerr >>:

Так инет то у меня есть.)))

The internet may be there, but the ISP's DNS servers may be glitchy, so one of your DCs may get a good ping and the other may not, so Galina is right...

If the oscillators are to be believed, the reversal down to 1.3550 with correction and a possible buy option ...the fifth wave will work out and everything will go up.

Reason: