EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1294

I'm telling you, the eurik is not going down again.

I could be wrong, of course.

For me the key one on the daily is 1.36

You need to trade this day and tomorrow higher, then all your sell signals will be broken.

And most likely it will be.

Alex_Hunter >>:

Уровни 1.3612 и 1.3606 я тоже не с потолка взял. Это сильные поддержки на сегодня, просто не обьясняю как высчитал)

Вобщем посмотрим как цена поведет себя далее, потеряю так потеряю, риск всегда имеется.

Я на стороне покупок.

1.3661, 1.3636, 1.3616, 1.3596, 1.3571 are the Fibo levels from the previous rise, where price will "stomp on" and pull back, which it is doing now.

Given that the bulk of the crowd expects to go down, it means that this crowd will go against the crowd upwards, i.e. we will take the stops of those down, then those up, and then those down ))))

mixo_lexus >>:

Учитывая что основная толпа ожидает понижение, то значит эта толпа пойдёт против толпы вверх, т.е собъём стопы кого вниз, потом кого вверх, а потом таки вниз )))

That's where you're wrong, the main crowd is just waiting for the upside, hoping the move has hit the low at 1.3434 and finally reversed upwards.

So we will knock who stops up ) and then everyone who puts on a fall will also be knocked down ) and then go up )

strangerr >>:

1.3661, 1.3636, 1.3616, 1.3596, 1.3571 - это уровни фибо от предыдущего подъема, на которых цена будет "топтаться" и откатывать, что она сейчас и делает.

Yes, does the fibo grid tell you at which step a reversal will occur? and will the stomping turn into a move in the opposite direction?)) no))

mixo_lexus >>:

Значит бум сбивать стопы кого вверх ) а потом все кто поставил на понижение тоже буут сбиты ) а уж потом вверх )

First down, then up, and I don't know where whose stops are.))

Alex_Hunter >>:

Да, а сетка фибо говорит о том на каком шаге произойдет разворот? и топтание превратится в движение в противоположную сторону?)) нет)

She has never talked about it and never will.

strangerr >>:

Сначала вниз, потом вверх, а где чьи стопы не знаю.)))

Most stops are phibs ) extrema or just 10, 15, 20 pts etc )

Let's see what 1.3666 will be... support/resistance/*axis* and it will become clear what minilot and what lot to open.
Reason: