EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1292

strangerr >>:

А поздравления, цветы, водка?)))

Sick, I repent.

Sick, sick, sick, sick.

strangerr писал(а) >>
Also, who knows what the Russian word for a person who does nothing, engages in criticism?

"Cretin" :)

Alexan >>:

"Кретин" :)

5+)))

At the moment the butterfly pattern seems to form with the point to reach the level of 1.3474 - everything depends on how this top will be formed...but judging by the way the channel works on the H4, we have hit the resistance level of the channel.

forte928 >>:

На данный момент вроде сформируется патерн бабочки с точкой достижения уровня 1.3474 - все зависит от того насколько данная вершина сформируется..но судя по тому как отрабатывает канал на Н4 мы уперлись в уровень сопротивления канала..

Will you be closing at 3470?

Alex_Xv >>:

Закрывать сделку будете на уровне 3470?

Life will show.)))

I opened a sell at 1.3678 and I am waiting, today I am too lazy to even think and count where it goes, I will see when it comes)))

As far as the time frame is concerned, we should make a turn at about 12:00 on the 9th of March, about 200 pips, but if the price always reverses, the first point is 1.3639, then 1.3600, 1.3574, 1.3530 and the last impulse is at 1.3460.

Judging by the initial construction of the channel the price has taken a serious pace of movement may later slow down a bit but the direction coincides with the pre-construction pivot point for tomorrow.

The dollar has opened on the sell side, according to all my forecasts it will fall by about 500 bp. I can't make any further predictions.

First the first 200p should work, then we will see where the price will go after breaking the support trend line on H1(H4)
Reason: