EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1792

Noterday:

Seen, watched, read =) I can't really answer you, because I try not to hang out online at all lately, only on mql a little bit. recently I got used to making mistakes by myself =)

And from this forum I know a couple of people well enough. Interactively of course =) And many have one big problem - they just make waves in one direction (the one they want). Sometimes not even correct, or rather not by the rules. In general that branch - not the one where you can do something good for yourself to emphasize. And where you can - I can send you a link in person =).

I hope I somehow answered your question =) Sorry if I didn't get it.

and me too if you can get me a link

When we approach the targets of wave (Y) (1.3900-1.4000) then it will be necessary to have a closer look at the presence of waves 1 and 2 in the past.

But this is purely my opinion.

Noterday:

Seen, watched, read =) I can't really answer you, because I try not to hang out online at all lately, only on mql a little bit. recently I got used to making mistakes myself =)

And from this forum I know a couple of people well enough. Interactively of course =) And many have one big problem - they just make waves in one direction (the one they want). Sometimes not even correct, or rather not by the rules. In general that branch - not the one where you can do something good for yourself to emphasize. And where you can - I can send you a link in private =).

I hope I somehow answered your question =) Sorry if I didn't get it.

And about 1 and 2. Yes it is now generally not interesting. Personally, I think that the first wave of that snag can not be. I posted my H4 a while ago. I'll find it and repeat it here.

It's like the H4. https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/02/39.jpg

Understood, the link would be appreciated.

But if there was still 1 and 2, then today's spurt is 1*of3, imagine then next week's targets for the 3* wave =))))) Oh and by the way - on D1 the third will start too. Then ahtung, by the end of the year it will be over 1.5.

But I don't believe it....

Noterday:

When we approach the targets of wave (Y) (1.3900-1.4000) then it will be necessary to have a closer look at the presence of waves 1 and 2 in the past.

But this is purely my opinion.

If it is not a secret, could you kindly send me a link, I think everybody is interested in this, or here, otherwise you will get bored with the requests

voinG:
If it is not a secret, please send me the link, I think everyone is interested in literate people, or here, otherwise I will be bored with the requests.
Already posted, admins consider it advertising =(

Noterday:
But if there was 1 and 2 after all, then today's spurt is 1*of3, can you imagine then next week's targets for the 3* wave =)))))
today's spurt was because of New Zealand(as Margaret wrote) at this point we are back to the opening of the day, less than an hour before the American opening. They are most likely to set the direction for further movement.

Temnyj:
Today's spurt was from New Zealand (as Margaret wrote) at this point we are back to the opening of the day, less than an hour before America opens. They are most likely to set the direction for further movement.
They won't do anything today. They will correct this rise, creating a second wave, or wave (b)

Мерш - о дальнейшем курсе монетарной политики

ECB Governing Council member Yves Mersch warned that the central bank could tighten its inflation statements as early as next week, thus indicating its readiness to raise rates in the coming months.
If they do, it's not a bad way to go north, I think.

Noterday:
They are not going to do anything today. They will correct this take-off by creating a second wave, or wave (b)
do you think they will trade on wave theory today?)))
Reason: