EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 961

Well right,,,,,, the whole world is selling, it's time to buy,,,,, maybe

Picture as of 11.02.2010. And more information to think about.... More like this for the US session.

Dow Jones Newswires, by Stephen Cox

EUR/USD

Next resistance 1.4029

First resistance 1.3806

First support 1.3651

Next support 1.3584

Intraday stop orders are placed at the technical pivot stop,

which is located between the first support and the first resistance.

EUR/USD: Intraday stop orders should be placed at 1.3740.

If long stop orders are triggered, expect the pair to fall to the second support.

< Stephen Cox, a certified technical analyst, is the chief technical analyst at Dow Jones Newswires. >

I don't want to upset you, but I think after the slight move down, the CANADEC JPY will go to new highs.

I think that at least in the weekly range, the pair is looking at 98.70.

For me for example, this is the "long term" range.

If we had a look these days, I would enter the longs at the current levels, and I would aim at 87.60.

At that point, a full-fledged corrective movement downwards will start, after which the growth will continue.

And this is based on many factors.

And especially fundamentally, the Canadian Yen just cannot go down.

The strengthening of dollar is already finished, and if not, it will be finished in the coming days. And then the real rally will start exactly in the cross.

Pay attention, this very pair has been twitching in the channel for a long time. Of course, it may last for a long time. But I think that even in this case the pair will reach the level of 87.60 in the nearest future.

Galina писал(а) >>

Hi !!!

It's me again :0)

I'm telling you to TARGET THE EVRAINE !!!!

I don't think it will make the low.

Tomorrow it will be above 1.3840, you can see that with the naked eye :).

Not a fact. It might go down a bit tomorrow, or hit 1.3841 And on Friday .........

By the way I'm thinking of buying a Canadian Yen for a HEAVEN :))

I'm totally serious !!!

Kurapetich писал(а) >>

Not a sure thing. Could go down a bit tomorrow, or hit the 1.3841 level And Friday .........

Of course not a fact !!!

Where in the market are the facts ? Probably only where the charts are already drawn.

I closed my shorts at 1.3654 and went long.

Although, if you look, a little earlier I wrote (4-5 days ago), that 1.3478 for Euro might be seen.

Although, I have split my depo so that I could buy more low in the Euro (God protects the saver). Here.

I can't sleep....

All right, it's time, I have to get up early tomorrow.

>> I'll talk to you soon.)

Galina писал(а) >>

Well, it looks like I'm the only one looking up the eurik :)

All right, we'll see.

Keeping longs and I will.

I don't think we're going any lower than we were.

I think he'll hit the low and then we can buy in.

Yes it would be good ....

But it might not hit....

If it does, of course I'll buy it, but only lower.

Because if it goes near the low now, it will probably break it and go lower.

If the Euro can go back to the low (1.3620), it will break my BUY signals, so we will see the 1.3478.

I've got a simple picture of what's going on ....

AUDJPY is in a descending channel since the beginning of the year, it might turn around... just at the upper boundary, the pair is an interesting buy. I think it will go a bit south to the lower boundary and buy there)

Galina писал(а) >>

Yes it would be good ....

But it might not hit....

If it does, of course I'll buy it, but only lower.

Because if it goes near the low now, it will probably break it and go lower.

If the Euro can go back to the low (1.3620), it will break my BUY signals, so we will see the 1.3478.

I've got a simple setup here....

1.3630 That's where the question is. We need to see who has how much strength. But the banks may make a tail and back. It will be clearer the day after tomorrow.

Reason: