EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 691

GREENGAS писал(а) >>

you should be a Subaru, not a TT :)

Selling... for real. Because some people are questioning what they're saying.

Helex >> :

Selling... >> for real.

No need :) I had a TT 225 hp quattro a long time ago, good opinion left, it was young :)

GREENGAS писал(а) >>

Don't :) I had a TT 225 hp quattro a long time ago, good opinion remains, I was young :)

Yes, after TT there is not much choice :)) May be I'll get a new one later. Looking towards Tesla or something similar.

Helex >> :

Selling... for real. Because some people are questioning what they're saying.

Did you make any money in forex yourself? Or is it your corrupt bribe-taker daddy's car?

I'm a conservative thinker. When I start talking about stops, I feel like a black sheep and no one will back me up.

If you (people here) promote idiocy (marginal trading without stops) then I have to promote anti-idiotism

In just 10 years' time, it will be increasingly rare to find a car that runs on petroleum products in the US and Europe. Although there will certainly be challenges with the introduction of new generation vehicles. First and foremost, it is the creation of new hydrogen and electric filling stations, as well as the reconstruction of old filling stations.

Now imagine that oil as a fuel is no longer needed. The price of oil goes down and all the oil-rich countries go into economic depression. Once Russia loses oil sales, it will suffer a crushing economic collapse. This crisis will be a collapse for all the countries that are in a single economic union with Russia. So you are thinking: should we enter an economic alliance with the East or with the West?

That's where we'll make money, but oil will not fall to 0 for long (((

the depo will not be enough for the drawdown ))))

bank писал(а) >>

Did you make any money on forex yourself? Or is it your corrupt bribe-taker daddy's car?

The thing is that I, with my conservative views, when I start talking about stops, I feel like a black sheep and no one will support me.

If you (people here) promote idiocy (marginal trading without stops) then I have to promote anti-idiotism

Who says I trade without stops? State?

Is it only the stock market that makes or loses money in life? Do you have brains there or only money? I'm sick and tired of being hit on by an angry jealous. I don't know what for? Dad's a plumber? I'm an engineer.

Helex >> :

Yes, not much choice after TT)). Maybe I'll get a new one later, I'm already looking at Tesla or something similar.

>> with Tesla not to hurry, now and conservative Mercedes develops technologies, I do not know as now, but 5 years ago for young TT was just right, and so I do not recommend Honda s2000,

Helex >> :

Who says I play without stops? State?

Well, I didn't actually see any stops in the screenshot.

And I definitely understood the phrase about growing up.

bank wrote(a) >>
>> stopophobia is mostly baby talk.
>> slips or technical faults sometimes happen to everyone, you have to deal with them

Helex wrote >>

>> when you grow up, then we'll talk.

>> if i'm being labeled as a moron then i'd better see which one of us is more moronic

This is not a good excuse about virtual stops. When dealing with large amounts of money, you have to have non-virtual protection or it may take a long time to earn money on a Maserati.

I've been following Tesla for a long time, the official website has all the data, but the Mercedes is getting better results now, and also, still, the Mercedes,

and so the last show in Japan was mostly with these technologies

Reason: