EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 304

Helen >> :

A tricky thing for an automaton, though. What kind of indicator? Woolf waves?

Yeah..... interested :))))

I'm interested too))) But I'm clearly.... as a waveologist....

What do you need it for Helen???? It seems like wave theory is utopia!!! And then there's some kind of indicator from that utopia...

Helen писал(а) >>

A tricky thing for an automaton, though. What kind of indicator? By Wolf waves?

Here is an example of implementation of the indicator it is practically in semi-automatic mode...

But it doesn't have that classist approach like the Woolf theory...

So there's practically a five-wave wave already in sight...

The same construction principles I have now redesigned for the tick chart... In fact, the system consists of two indicators - a base and an indicator of line construction, the first controls the construction of a zigzag, the second, based on the selected starting point of construction, draws a wolf structure, but the wolf has not yet been completed, there are still moments to complete - conclusions about the analytical construction... Control is done using graphical objects as the position and value of variables.

Helen >> :

... Let me finally see the score of at least one Waveovik! Everyone's in denial!

I've only posted one state... if I need more I'll post more!!! It's just that the others are no different from this one... (and this one, by the way, is not the most beautiful!!! I remember once an 11-fold increase in depo was for 2 weeks)

In exactly one month, a 6x increase in depo!!! And it does not work??? bad analysis???

Further fate of the account will tell.... dumping.... just got up in the morning with a great hangover and realised that Kolya Margin came to visit during the night, how come he came, I don't even remember...

But fact!!! That's why I started to study programming, even though I've never done it before!!! In order not to have situations like entering all the depo by incomprehensible (in the morning) signals, although it is also not a fact that MTS will save me from this nonsense!!! after all it can always be switched off!!!

Files:

RomanS >> :

I've only posted one state... if you need more, I'll post more!!!

Detailed would be.

poruchik писал(а) >>
Lena, so lay out your view, with the secret indulgences)

The secret ones? :) I've already given you links to download them... Feedback ranged from "that's it, thank you" to "stop fiddling with it, give me what you actually do for a living". Couldn't give me the head, so no deal :) Although... Well, maybe someone could use it... Looking for deivers on significant horizontal lines, trend lines, channel boundaries... Well, also on lines that I used to call my "Smart Lines", but this year it turned out to be one of the Wolf lines :) The tactic is simple (and all geniuses are simple), common knowledge, but it works. There are two EMAs "hanging" all the time. I prefer to use diverts by trend, which I determine using them (as well). I determine the D/C mainly by the RSI and OsMA. I have a couple of indices developed jointly with the Bookkeeper (mine is just an idea) but they give me some slight advantage, slightly more frequent entries - no real advantage. With some skill to determine the d/k and not very good conditions for trading, you can get ahead of the event, open earlier, in the certainty of the price passing the order setting line in the plus "on the way" from a drawdown (if it leaves on the terminal uncontrolled from your side). Well, I use my own experience, such as determination of reversals, but it is not theoretical - there are a lot of variants of plot development. In general, my view - do not look for something that does not exist and use what is already earning. I repeat (maybe really help someone): What is described - it works. It earns now, even in the most disgusting conditions for trade. In the market everything is simple.

wise >> :

Detailed would be.

>> Why would I do that? I'm not positioning myself as a super trader in any way!!! On the contrary!!! Super trader!!! BUT!!! It's not about the system! It's just me!!!

Files:

RomanS >> :

Why should I? I'm not positioning myself as a super trader in any way!!! On the contrary! Super trader!!! BUT!!! It's not about the system! It's about me!!!

Yes on the drawdowns and stuff to look at. I take it that on these mythical waves, the drawdowns should be very small, no? =)

Reason: