EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 301

MaximuS60 >> :

That's what I'm talking about, you can get 300pts a day, but it's not much use if the lot is small. I'm thinking :)

Do you know another way to get a good feel of the market, to gain experience? >> Share it.

gip >> :

Do you know any other way to get a feel for the market from start to finish, to gain experience? Share.

I'm still sitting on very short freems, not much experience for longer ones. I'm focusing on "standard" indies, if I find a lead I'll be happy to share it with you.

MaximuS60 писал(а) >>

I'm still sitting on very short freems, not much experience for longer ones. I'm focusing on "standard" indices, if I find a lead I'll be happy to share it with you.

As someone recently told me all traders go to wave theory with growing experience.

Not all of them. 95% of them :) They also start martingale.

forte928 писал(а) >>

As someone said recently all traders with increasing experience sooner or later switch to wave theory...

One year... Three... Soon eight years... Further and further away from waves... Not as a matter of principle, but... for needlessness.

Who is this "someone"? I watched several interviews with famous traders, managers of funds and noticed some strange reactions of these characters to questions about the "wave theory" ... They start to avert their eyes, shuffle papers on the table, nervously kick their feet, etc.. then, with their chests full of air, delicately declare that they don't deny the theory... And you can see that they choose their words carefully... so as not to inadvertently use the swear words. Of course, maybe it just seemed like that :)

Helen >> :

A year... Three... Eight years soon... Farther and farther away from the waves... Not as a matter of principle, but... for needlessness.

Who is this "someone"? I watched many interviews with famous traders, managers of funds and noticed some strange reactions of these characters to questions about the "wave theory" ... They start to avert their eyes, shuffle papers on the table, nervously kick their feet, etc.. then, with their chests full of air, delicately state that they don't deny the theory... And you can see that they choose their words carefully... so as not to inadvertently use the swear words. Of course, maybe it's just an impression :))

))) LOL!!!

Wave analysis is not for everyone!!! Some people just don't get it!!! So those who moved the sheets from place to place, just refer to those who are not given to it... Just do not think I mean they do not have enough brains! You just have to be creative, an artist so to speak!

Someone has a good voice and can sing, and someone steps on the ear of a bear, someone composes poems, and someone does not give it, someone writes beautiful pictures, and someone like a chicken with a paw!

If someone is not given to see the waves on the chart, then stay out of this analysis!!! You don't get it! And it's not because you don't have enough brains or anything else, it's just not given!!!!

Helen >> :

A year... Three... Eight years soon... Farther and farther away from the waves... Not as a matter of principle, but... for needlessness.

Who is this "someone"? I watched many interviews with famous traders, managers of funds and noticed some strange reactions of these characters to questions about the "wave theory" ... They start to avert their eyes, shuffle papers on the table, nervously kick their feet, etc.. then, with their chests full of air, delicately state that they don't deny the theory... And you can see that they choose their words carefully... so as not to inadvertently use the swear words. Of course, maybe it just seemed like that :)

I wonder what approach to the market you use? From what area of technical analysis?

Why such fiery appeals?! :) ... And I'm staying out of it, for crying out loud. Although I'm also an artist. I'm staying out of it, really, it's great! On the same team with those names! I don't know... I don't have the brains for it. Well, obvious problems... In particular, I can't get my head around how - without exception - all the wave "artists" got so involved in last year's movement (already forgotten)...? Did the lamb on the wave fold differently? the wrong palette? Was frankly laughing at Wozny's antics at the time. He drew it this way or that way, and it was all wrong... But he had the nerve to sign his masterpiece: "This month traders have earned 1500 points using my signals (or something similar)" - a much closer example can be found in one of the local threads... There too... One of the adepts of the wave theory does not show profit in any way... Although, too... I'm making money, he says... Drawing, he says... Artist...

RomanS, how are your profits? Can I see it? (no sarcasm in question)

forex-k писал(а) >>

I wonder what approach to the market you use? What area of technical analysis do you use?

Thanks for the question... As they say, it's my life :))... I use everything that helps me make profit. The market, in my humble opinion, cannot be narrowed down to a specific "area of technical analysis". It's as broad as life itself... like life itself. Perhaps, it would be better to talk about "hitting" techniques - I'm looking for divergence/convergence moments, I haven't found any better yet. Sorry, forex-k, there can be no answer to your question. "Everything is used" is not an answer, but it is the gist.

Helen >> :

RomanS, how are your profits? Can I see it? (no sarcasm in the question)

What about you Helen? Must be a super system? How are the profits there? (no sarcasm either!!!)

I don't consider myself a super wavvy!!! I don't understand Wozny either.... I made ha-ha when he was drawing the global B-wave on EUR/USD (he agreed with the paradox and transferred it to the impulse), he missed the Canadian, etc. In my opinion, the analysis of extra large waves does not make sense to me, as the reference point is not known, but smaller waves work very well...

Reason: