[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 217

Good afternoon all! Could you please tell me what the circled numbers are and how they can be returned to a variable?

kifa911:

Good afternoon all! Could you please tell me what the circled numbers are and how can they be returned to a variable?

The first is the number of bars from the right point of the beam, the second is the difference in pips between the two points of the beam...

In order to return something to a variable, you have to determine where it should come from...

if the data is taken from a constructed line, it is simple to get the object (line) by name,

and then get four parameters from the line (two of each: price and time), which the line is based on...

Hi, could you please tell me if there is an indicator that performs the same function as the "Autochartist Chart Patterns", but without connecting to a broker, but only on historical data?

Good day to all. Please advise what this might mean and how to fix-

Memory Handler; cannot allocate 191311604 bytes of memory

HistoryBase: not enough memory for "EURUSD" in AddTick()

I use it on Alpari, I am running tests on the same terminal and I have one of my Expert Advisors on there and it's not working.

Please help, thank you.

laveosa:

Good day to all. Please advise what this might mean and how to fix-

Memory Handler; cannot allocate 191311604 bytes of memory

HistoryBase: not enough memory for "EURUSD" in AddTick()

I use it on Alpari, I am running tests on the same terminal and I have one of my Expert Advisors on there and it's not working.

Please help, thank you.

Your test logs have clogged the computer memory, throw that rubbish out and clean the trash, and then look! Everything is learned by comparison!

I don't quite understand, but if you mean the hard memory I have almost 1 tera in there and it's pretty empty. maybe somewhere in the folder of the terminal itself there is a folder that collects rubbish (like TEMP) and it needs to be cleaned or how do you explain in a bit more detail.

laveosa:
I don't quite understand but if you mean my hard memory I have almost 1 tera in there and it's pretty empty. maybe somewhere in the folder of the terminal itself there is a folder that collects rubbish (like TEMP) and it needs to be cleaned or how can you explain it in a little more detail?

Open the logs folder and throw it away! Open the folder simply by clicking in the logs and "move it"! It's written on your forehead! ))

I guess it needs to be cleaned from time to time, yes? :))))))) I didn't know that. Huge. THANKS

i have one more question, maybe you can help. why in the test of some quotes stops and profits are not as specified, for example i tested USDCAD, stop 10 and profit 10 in the test says -7.64 and +7.32 or something like that.

laveosa:
i have one more question, maybe you can help. why in the test of some quotes stops and profits are not as specified, for example i tested USDCAD, stop 10 and profit 10 in the test says -7.64 and +7.32 or something like that.

Show the tested parameters and the part of the code where they are specified!
Reason: