EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 184

NikT_58 >> :

>> it looks like we've arrived for the day.

I think so, there should be a setback.

forte928 писал(а) >>

I'll finish the automation and then I'll move on... I'm sick of building everything with my hands...

The thing is that automation is good on the one hand, but on the other hand you can't digitize everything for the life of you, some things cannot be digitized or require constant human intervention. Like Honda has a robot which is in fact completely controlled by an operator ))))

NikT_58 >> :

>> it looks like we've arrived for the day.

I think so, there should be a setback,

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Looks like we're in for the day.

There will be a pullback, but I'll stay in the pound for sure.

You can be happy now, it's not a flat now IMHO)))

strangerr >> :

I think so, there should be a pullback.

My waves:

240th down

60th down

30th down.

>> 15th down.

Helex >> :

That's the thing: automation on the one hand is good, but on the other hand you can't digitize everything, and some things cannot be digitized or require constant human intervention. Like Honda's robot, which in fact is completely controlled by an operator)))

I agree about the automation, you don't always know if it's a rollback or momentum, and that poor robot will go crazy in a second.

forte928 писал(а) >>

I'll finish the automation and then I'll move on... I'm sick of building everything with my hands.

forte, by the time you finish the automation, the system won't be fit for the market ..... )))

Helex писал(а) >>

That's the thing: automation on the one hand is good, but on the other hand you can't digitize everything, and some things cannot be digitized or require constant human intervention. Like Honda's robot, which is in fact completely controlled by an operator ))))

This will be a fully automated model that may be later integrated into Expert Advisor.

bivus писал(а) >>
forte, by the time you finish automating it, the system will be useless for the market ..... )))

The market hasn't changed a year ago or now, when there were no computers, the principles were the same but with a lag... Crowd psychology has remained the same...

Soon forex will be abolished and so will money, the "single world currency" numbers in the form of chip boom to keep in their pockets...)))))))
Reason: