AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 68

Mathemat >> :

The i7 920 has Turbo Boost. Well even if the frequency is the same as begemot61's (3.47), still the comparison is clearly in favour of the i7 920. Maybe that's the beauty of virtualization?

2 Docent: there is very likely a different, real frequency, higher than 2.66. It's just that the virtual app doesn't show it.

I didn't overclock... I have 2.67

--

Docent

what's not to like about the tests?

--

there's a part without removing the files from the TESTER

--

By the way, there's probably another issue -- the number of bars.

I had it set too low and the minute was not full.

you need to set it to at least 600,000 in both windows.

then get F2 to show the full range

---

I will post more correct results

Mathemat писал(а) >>

The i7 920 has Turbo Boost. Well, even if the frequency is the same as begemot61's (3.47), the comparison is still clearly in favour of the i7 920. Maybe that's the beauty of virtualization?

2 Docent: there is very likely a different, real frequency, higher than 2.66. It's just that the virtual machine doesn't show it.

As for Xeons, they also have Turbo Boost and more aggressive than i7-9xx ones.

YuraZ >> :

I didn't overclock... >> I've got 2.67

No, no, I mean Turbo Boost, when the stone itself increases the frequency when the cores are unevenly loaded. Waiting for more correct results.

Mathemat >> :

No, no, that's what Turbo Boost means, when the stone itself boosts the frequency when the cores are unevenly loaded. Waiting for more correct results.

1- set 700000

pumped history f2 shows the full history of the minute we need

2-deleted the tester files i.e. history\*.* casches\*.*

3- disabled xp which was giving satellite internet - i.e. only xp is left on the virtual machine

centos itself - almost at idle

4-cpu-z at the time of the test does not change anything - screenshot above - apparently virtual machine does not allow to measure really

I'll just, with your permission, repeat the last list of steps. Let it be.

1. Download a test-advisor with configuration file. 3.

2. Download the required story.

Set up the tester: set dates, set the deposit (only parameter ranges in the set file), uncheck the gen. algorithm, load the set file.

4. Clear the tester cache and history before running the test. On the first, clean run this is not necessary, but who knows how many times the test has been run. Let the field be clean.

// further steps we didn't do

To make sure the conditions are completely identical, add:

5. Setting a hard spread using a separate program, which also needs to be downloaded and sorted out.

6. Do an operation to import the reference history.

Yep, now that's something to believe in (the stone is not the fastest of the Core i7s, after all). The ff value turns out to be about 974 (the Xeon W5590 has 913), i.e. 7% behind.

In DC, I hope it's five digits, Yura?

Svinozavr >> :

I'll just, with your permission, repeat the last list of steps. Let it be.

1. Download test-advisor with configuration file.

2. Download the required story.

3. configure tester: set dates, set deposit (only parameter ranges in set file), uncheck gen. algorithm, load set file.

4. Clear the tester cache and history before running the test. On the first, clean run this is not necessary, but who knows how many times the test has been run. Let the field be clean.

// further steps we didn't do

To make the conditions completely identical you need to add:

5. Setting a hard spread using a separate program, which also needs to be downloaded and sorted out.

6. Do an operation to import the reference history.

on the last run above post - did everything except p5 p6

--

>> it looks like the result is more or less correct.

Now I've looked at the thread - mum's the word - 68 pages. And they still haven't decided what to test and how to do it! They are discussing all sorts of things uninteresting for traders, such as CPU architecture, specifics of memory usage, etc. I personally tried to load developers with creating a test build of the MT4. I myself!!! personally tried to burden developers with creation of a test build of MT4! Thank god they were tactful enough not to tell me to quit, but evaded referring to the fifth Metatrader. ))) It's crazy. The further we get into the problem, the clearer the Alzheimer's becomes.

It reminds me of Saltykov-Shchedrin:

Don't get into it! I knew a man, sir, so he, as long as he did not delve, prospered, and when he delved - hanged himself!

Mathemat >> :

Yep, now that's something to believe (the stone is not the fastest of Core i7's). The ff value turns out to be about 974 (with Xeon W5590 - 913), i.e. it lags by 7%.

In the DC, I hope it's five digits, Yura?

Yes, five digits.

--

I know it's not the best - I bought it for a different reason

an old computer burned out - I couldn't make a replacement at the time there were no spare parts on sale in the stores

I guess the same thing happened to this computer.

--

I didn't want to go for a mid-range model.

so that then do not change a few years (while I had that old - sign man changed like 4 computers)

of course he ended up paying a lot of money over the years

I could have got an ectrim, but I didn't see the point

I think I can overclock up to 5

my temp is around 40-50 in the bios I can't remember exactly

It doesn't even seem to be straining.

YuraZ писал(а) >>

it looks like the results are more or less correct.

Now I do! :)

I've entered the result in the table.

Reason: