[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 30

THIS IS A TESTER..FROM THE REAL ONE I GAVE THE ACCOUNT ABOVE FOR THE WEEK AND ON A SIMPLER EA...

RomanS >> :

Have you tested on a demo or in a tester?

40 times in 2 weeks is too steep, so there are doubts

MAYBE 100-PLUS TIMES IN A WEEK... BUT THE RISK IS ALREADY HIGH... BUT WE'RE USING A FLOATING LOT EQUAL TO THE AMOUNT OF AVAILABLE FUNDS... SO AS THE DEPOSIT GROWS, SO DOES THE LOT... ( GEOMETRIC PROGRESSION )

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

MAYBE MORE THAN 100 TIMES IN A WEEK... BUT THE RISK IS ALREADY HIGH... BUT WE'RE USING A FLOATING LOT EQUAL TO THE AMOUNT OF AVAILABLE FUNDS... SO AS THE DEPOSIT GROWS, SO DOES THE LOT... ( GEOMETRIC PROGRESSION )

Throw in an expert to see.

RomanS >> :

The original idea was as follows:

USD = ∆EURUSD + ∆GBPUSD + ∆USDJPY

EUR = ∆EURUSD + ∆EURJPY + ∆EURGBP

GBP = ∆GBPUSD + ∆EURGBP + ∆GBPJPY

JPY = ∆USDJPY + ∆EURJPY + ∆GBPJPY

where ∆ is the difference between the BID price and the moving average at a given time and can take both positive and negative values. Of course, many people will think... the same MA. But how else can you compare the price with that of say 50 bars ago? if there is a better way, let's discuss.

But this formula does not reflect the value of the currency itself at any given time. As you can see, a 100 pips gain in EURUSD and a 100 pips gain in EURGPB are different amounts. EURGPB is different amounts... and why? exactly because of the difference in the value of dollar and pound. So I decided to peg everything to one currency. What currency? To the same dollar, of course... And so the formula went like this:

USD = ∆EURUSD + ∆GBPUSD + ∆USDJPY*JPY

EUR = ∆EURUSD + ∆EURJPY*JPY + ∆EURGBP*GBP

GBP = ∆GBPUSD + ∆EURGBP*GBP + ∆GBPJPY*JPY

JPI= ∆USDJPY*JPY + ∆EURJPY*JPY + ∆GBPJPY*JPY

Besides, the crosses are not taken from the quotes window but mathematically calculated, because I think it is more correct and it helps to avoid false quotes in crosses to some extent. That's why the formula in the Expert Advisor seems too cumbersome and difficult to understand...

Apparently it is not the same thing.

I've been trying to understand the idea for three days and can't figure out the logic! If anyone understands it and is not a bore, please explain it to me100 in more detail.

By the way, the question is why we can't use this principle for multicurrency:

For EURUSD: If ∆GBPUSD goes down, etc.

And here is another variation on this theme

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/19399/page8

A misprint

RomanS >> :
Typo

Corrected the question

For example: x* USD*EUR+y*USDGBP+z*USDJPY=1

Virgiz >> :

I tweaked the question.

or for example make x* USD*EUR+y*USDGBP+z*USDJPY=1

x- the eur index

y- the pound index

z-index of the yen

Virgiz >> :

x-euro index

y- the pound index

z- the yen index

Interesting thought...

can you elaborate on what to do about it?

RomanS >> :

That's an interesting idea...

>> can you elaborate on what to do about it?

This is a balance equation, first you convert the necessary currencies to set the balance. We make a system of equations. We get a relative index. Changing one index will inevitably change two more, thus adjusting the balance. If two of the indices are down, you should mark the third one up.

You have to make a system of equations first, that's something to think about.

Virgiz писал(а) >>

I tweaked the question.

For example x* USD*EUR+y*USDGBP+z*USDJPY=1

It doesn't matter which constant to use, as long as it's a constant.

But mathematical calculations will be easier if constant equals 0 instead of 1 (or other non-zero value).

Reason: