[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 28

sllawa3 Thank you.

Ermak >>:
sllawa3 Спасибо посмотрим

ONLY RECOMMEND DISABLING PAIRS WITH HIGH STOP LEVELS

sllawa3 >> :

JUST RECOMMEND TO TURN OFF PAIRS WITH HIGH STOP LEVELS

Why do you recommend it?

And another question, for how many signs is the EA for? >> 4 or 5?

RomanS >> :

Great, let's try it...

There are questions:

Why open with double lot? What is the advantage instead of closing the loss and opening with the same lot in the opposite direction?

If we knew it would go backwards, it wouldn't be so hard to trade with hands)) But there's a narrow framework ... and roughly speaking, we're trading some kind of a "flat" or something like that).

I dont know what is the advantage...

The advantage is that we will not be afraid to lose anything ... because when you exit this flat, we eventually get pluses, and since the lots were doubled, we quickly cover the minus ...

ALex2008 >> :

The advantage is that we would not be afraid to lose anything... because coming out of this flat, we will finally get pluses, and since the lots were doubled, we will quickly cover the minus...

And if the price goes back to the first order, we will get a double loss from the second order (double lot)... The same as when you close the first position with a minus and get a double loss (one lot) on the second order.

In addition in MT5 as far as I understood it will not fly, it is necessary to think about the future...

RomanS >> :

Why do you recommend it?

And another question, for how many signs is the EA for? 4 or 5?

advisor for 4 but you can also do it for 5 just add 0 to all pips at alpari... I recommend it to make trawl work well...

ALex2008 >> :

Because when we come out of this flat we will end up with pluses and since the lots have been doubled we will quickly cover the minus...

Why will we end up with a plus? How quickly can we cover the minus?

read page 20 ???

Shall we give it a try?

hello... what's the silence about?

I do not understand one thing in the attached Expert Advisor in the tester takes a TP and the demo does not, tell me why?
Files:

sllawa3 >> :
>> ay... what are we talking about?

I have not been sitting idle here either, but so far nothing decent is coming out of the 1.5 profit factor. I haven't sat idle here either, but so far nothing decent is coming out, 1.5 profit factor is coming out, nothing further. If you have an idea, post it, we'll write it together from scratch ;)

Or you have a ready variant?

Reason: