[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 33

Not really...

I suggest something like this

Scalping Alexander K

SCALPING RULEBOOK

1. Working set of instruments.
Trading is done simultaneously on 2 currency pairs EUR/USD and GBR/USD.

Explanation:
The best trend indicator is a group movement of instruments.
Group 1: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD,
Group 2: USD/JPY, USD/CAD and USD/CHF.

If three pairs of Group 1 move in one direction, and three pairs of Group 2 move in the opposite direction, this indicates the trend for EUR and USD, and we will consider that the group indicator gives confirmation of the movement trend.
CONCLUSION: The visual observation is the group behaviour of the pairs, i.e. in which direction the instruments move after the breakdown of the inter-session flat channels.
If the trend of EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD is directed in one direction, and USD/CHF, USD/CAD and USD/JPY - in the other, this is the confirmation of the steady trend for the whole session, sometimes for the whole day.

3. Working hours for trading:
The highest market volatility is usually at:
10.00 - 13.30 MSK Asia - Europe
16.00 - 19.30 Moscow time zone Europe - America

That makes more sense, OK...

I'm going to give it a try, I'll post something soon...

Virgiz >> :

>> Explanation:
The best trend indicator is the group movement of instruments.

By the way, I wonder what is the principle behind the formation of the groups?

I would put USD/CHF in the first group, and AUD/USD in the second one. My point is that if you know the sorting algorithm, you can do it yourself and on a daily basis, because the market is changing and most probably tomorrow the groups may be exactly the opposite

Virgiz >> :

Not really...

I suggest something like this

Scalping Alexander K

SCALPING RULEBOOK

Explanation:
The best trend indicator is a group movement of instruments.

If three pairs of Group 1 move in one direction, and three pairs of Group 2 move in the opposite direction, this indicates the trend for EUR and USD, and we will consider that the group indicator gives confirmation of the movement trend.
CONCLUSION: The visual observation is the group behaviour of the pairs, i.e. in which direction the instruments move after the breakdown of the inter-session flat channels.
If the trend of EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD is directed in one direction, and USD/CHF, USD/CAD and USD/JPY - in the other, this is the confirmation of the steady trend for the whole session, sometimes for the whole day.

3. Working hours for trading:
The highest market volatility is usually at:
10.00 - 13.30 MSK Asia - Europe
16.00 - 19.30 Moscow time MSC Europe - America.

It looks like a kind of the T101 strategy. It was actively discussed in autumn in many places, e.g. at VININ forum.

Great, let's try it here.... ;)

Of course we can do it here, but as I understand from the many discussions, it is difficult to create an EA that can be correctly tested on history. That is why almost all of the stats are after manual trading.

BoraBo >> :
Of course it is possible here, but as I understood from many discussions it is very difficult to create an EA that would be correctly tested on history. That's why practically all of the stats are after manual trading.

1. Why is it complicated?

2. you don't have to copy some TC, you can come up with something yourself, for example I had no idea that as you say it is similar to some T101, I have no idea what kind of TC it is...

You can try to make up a TS from scratch

If you do not know how to do this, then you cannot do it, because you cannot do it with an Expert Advisor, you cannot do it with an Expert Advisor, you cannot do it with an Expert Advisor.

If you do not know what to do with T101, you may use it, but it will not work, although there are many beautiful states with explanations.

RomanS >> :

By the way, I wonder what principle is used to form the groups?

For example I would put USD/CHF in the first group and AUD/USD in the second one.

The principle of group formation: the first group contains 3 pairs with a dollar in the denominator of 2 trading instruments and the third instrument least related to them if possible; the second group contains 3 pairs with a dollar in the numerator least related to each other (from different regions, so to speak). This is the principle)

My point is that if you know the sorting algorithm, you can do it yourself and on a daily basis, because the market is unstable and most probably tomorrow the groups may be the other way round

Good idea, for example to automatically select the pairs with the highest volatility of the previous week or day.

Virgiz >> :

The principle of group formation: the first group contains 3 pairs with a dollar in the denominator of 2 trading instruments and, if possible, the least related third instrument; the second group contains 3 pairs with a dollar in the numerator least related to each other (from different regions, so to speak). That's the principle)

Good idea, it's possible e.g. to choose automatically pairs with highest volatility of the previous week or day.

That's exactly what I was going for, i.e. to compare the % increase/decrease of the pair during the previous day, from here to compose groups...

>> In short, it is necessary to try

Reason: