[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 25

I'll be away from the forum for the next 6-7 days, so I won't be able to answer any questions if they arise, sorry...

But all still to come :)

Good luck to all and the accompanying trend!

RomanS >> :
System on vpc?

system on stochastics with vp and your multi-induk I want to find out why it's only on jew...

RomanS and sllawa3 I liked your systems very much, in principle profitable each in its own way. So I put them together and it turned out to be something !!!!!!

All I need to do is to fine tune it a bit and everything will be fine.

I am really new to writing this EA so I have to add some VIP's. If sllawa3 helps me, we will finish it. By the way sllawa3 has some questions about your Expert Advisor. I do not understand how he calculated the lot size, sometimes bugs appear.

I do not want to be unsubstantiated but here is a real time score for today.

I can't understand how to attach a picture:((

Well, that's a good thing, I guess. :)

Evgenich >> :
I can't understand how to attach a picture:((

Either paste it as an image in the top menu, or archive it and attach it as a file in the bottom menu.

granit77 >> :

Either paste it as an image in the top menu, or archive it and attach it as a file in the bottom menu.

>>Thank you for future reference.

Evgenich >> :

RomanS and sllawa3 I liked your systems very much, in principle profitable each in its own way. So I put them together and it turned out to be something !!!!!!

All I need to do is to fine tune it a bit and everything will be fine.

I am honestly a newbie in writing EAs so I have some gpr missing in my EA. If sllawa3 helps me, we will fix it later. By the way sllawa3 has some questions about your Expert Advisor. I do not understand how he calculated the lot size, sometimes bugs appear.

I would not want to sound unfounded, but here is a real account from today.

When the balance = 1 (other ratios e.g. 0.7, 1.2 etc. may be possible) if the margin is higher than the minimum, the lot size = 0... As a result a popping mistake may occur... In the multi-currency block two eps with different timeframes are used instead of price and volume.

sllawa3 >> :

When the balance = 1 (other ratios e.g. 0.7, 1.2 etc. may be possible) if the margin is higher than the minimum, the lot size = 0... As a result a popping mistake may occur... In case of a multi currency block two spreads with different timeframes are used instead of price and pips.

In settings did not change anything Lot 0.05 Percentage of deposit 0.3 EA gives error : invalid lots amount for OrderSend function. Maybe there is a way to set a fixed lot?

Evgenich >> :

I have to tweak it a bit and it will be OK.

Evgenich wrote(a) >>
I did not change anything in settings Lot 0.05 Percentage of deposit 0.3 EA gives error : invalid lots amount for OrderSend function. >> Maybe there is a way to set a fixed lot.

>> >> we'll look at the combined code... we'll refine it.

Reason: