[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 18

sllawa3 >> :
BTW. GUYS, ANY IDEA HOW TO TAKE THE VALUE OF STOPLEAVES FOR A GIVEN PAIR FROM MARKET INFO ? TO AUTOMATE THE SETTINGS ...

MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_STOPLEVEL)

AHA... IT DOESN'T WORK... ( MAYBE JUST NOT IN ALL DTS ? BUT IN MOST FOR SURE... ) BUT WHY BE SURPRISED... AT HALF OF THE TIME, YOU CAN'T SET THE TIME TO LIVE...

sllawa3 >> :
>> AHA... IT DOESN'T WORK... ( MAYBE NOT IN ALL DTS ? BUT IN MOST OF THEM... ) BUT WHY AM I SURPRISED... HALF OF THE TIME IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO SET THE TIME TO LIVE...

The problem is that the same thing works in the tester only for the tested symbol and not for other pairs. That is why we have to use such features as iClose etc.

RomanS >> :

Have you tried it without a trall?

Because honestly, it's a scary system that works for some brokerage companies and not for others.

I think it's the system, not the brokerage house.)

THE SAME SETTINGS AND THE SAME TRADING CONDITIONS ( SPREADS...STOP LEVELLING...ETC ) BUT ON DIFFERENT DOCS YOU CAN GET EXACTLY OPPOSITE RESULTS... THE SAME QUOTES, EACH BROKERAGE HOUSE USES ITS OWN FILTERING SYSTEM ... AND IT'S NONSENSE TO SAY THAT A GOOD EXPERT IS INDEPENDENT OF A CHANGING BROKERAGE ...

sllawa3 >> :

THE SAME EXPERT ADVISOR, WITH THE SAME SETTINGS AND THE SAME TRADING CONDITIONS (SPREADS... STOP LEVELLING... ETC) BUT ON DIFFERENT DTS YOU CAN GET EXACTLY OPPOSITE RESULTS... THE SAME QUOTES, EACH BROKERAGE HOUSE USES ITS OWN FILTERING SYSTEM ... AND IT'S BULLSHIT TO SAY THAT A GOOD EXPERT IS INDEPENDENT OF A CHANGE IN OT ...

No, I haven't...

I think the problem is in the system ;)

As you see, the real pipsipsipsips are the best way to make your trading robot look like you're interested in it (although I may be wrong). If you are interested in pips, then you should have a look at the chart.

No, just an ICQ 435301081.

RomanS >> :
No, just an e-mail at 435301081.

I'm too lazy to type... I'd rather talk to you... no email account either? I'm on 358,376,421 but I'm on kip... you can't talk on it...

I have an agent, that's all I write in, as it also supports ICQ

srb-78@mail.ru

HERE REPLACED KLOSE AND MASCHKA WITH 2 VPRES WITH DIFFERENT PERIODS OF 14 AND 50

Bars in history26474Ticks simulated198570

Error in chart mismatch0

Initial deposit100.00

Net profit630.00Total profit630.00Total loss0.00
Profitability
Expected payoff8.29

Absolute drawdown14.60Maximum drawdown202.70 (30.97%)Relative drawdown32.96% (142.60)

Total trades76Short positions (% win)7 (100.00%)Long positions (% win)69 (100.00%)

Profitable trades (% of all)76 (100.00%)Loss trades (% of all)0 (0.00%)
Largestprofitable trade41.40(0.00%) Deal with a loss0.00
Averageprofitable deal8.29Deal loss0.00
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)76 (630.00)Continuous losses (loss)0 (0.00)
MaximumContinuous profits (number of wins)630.00 (76)Continuous loss (number of losses)0.00 (0)
Averagecontinuous winnings76Continuous loss0
Reason: