[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 22

Anyway, these conditions are workable even without multicurrency indicator... are used in my Expert Advisor (before code reduction and with addition of tick stochastic ) at least on eu...

HAS ANYONE TRIED THE TEST? I HAVE BEEN LOSING ALL OTHER CURRENCIES EXCEPT THE EUR, AND I'VE BEEN LOSING ALL OF THEM EVENLY AND STEADILY....

CUTTING... for trasert-ip server command and enter... up to 200 milliseconds is fine... above that, it's no good.

ah... where is everybody?

sllawa3 >>:
... я предлагаю написать мультивалютную систему на простом и эффективном принципе..это вход при зашкаливании одновременно 2х индюков.. стохастика и впр..причём одновременно на нескольких таймфреймах ( напр м1 и5 и м15или 30 )

So that you don't waste your time, I will tell you that stochastic and vpc are one and the same. The stochastic's main line, is the smoothed with period Slowing line of the vpc. Throw the vpr and stochastic with the same periods on the chart at Slowing=1 and you will see a complete coincidence of the lines, only the signs are different.

So it is logical to use either one or the other according to your personal preference. Vp is much faster and stochastic has smoothing built in.

far from the same...( although essentially any turkey is a derivative of price)

a draft for the tests for each of the currencies
Files:
yjcmt.1.mq4  24 kb

sllawa3 >> :
Not the same thing... (although in essence any indicator is a derivative of the price)

Slava, don't dispute the primary sources, it's the same indicator.

Reference:

Williams' Percent Range is very similar to the Stochastic Oscillator technical indicator. The only difference between them is that the former has an inverted scale and the latter is constructed using internal smoothing.

Unfortunately I have positive results only on the Jew ...( and the history of the whole set of pairs reliable and without holes only from the 20th ) here's the test from the 20th with a lot of half a deposit ...

Bars in history 12636
Simulated ticks 86742
Simulation quality 25.00%
Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 100.00
Net profit 170.30
Total profit 170.30
Total loss 0.00
Profitability
Win expectancy 8.51
Absolute drawdown 7.40
Maximum drawdown 45.50 (19.04%)
Relative drawdown 19.04% (45.50)
Total trades 20
Short positions (% win) 7 (100.00%)
Long positions (% win) 13 (100.00%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 20 (100.

00%)
Loss trades (% of all) 0 (0.00%)
Largest
profitable trade 16.00
losing trade 0.00
Average
profitable trade 8.51
losing trade 0.00
Maximum
continuous wins (profit) 20 (170.30)
continuous losses (loss) 0 (0.00)
Maximum
continuous gains (number of wins) 170.30 (20)
continuous losses (number of losses) 0.00 (0)
Average x

There's nothing to test. You can even see the errors visually. (For the calculation we use a mouse. It can go up, it can go down, it can move horizontally.)

The signals are interpreted unambiguously: a line may be higher or lower, and they may go up or down together or move in different directions.

No offense.

At the beginning of the branch it was suggested to work on max. and min. lows. From myself I suggest the following: 1. wait for an inside bar on the day 2. two stop orders 3. you can only trade in the direction of the trend and then one order (tested six pairs profitability 2.0 + - to drain the deposit exactly will not work)
Reason: