[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 6

JavaDev >> :

I suggest "mine" - the market is fractal and fibose (but news spoils everything) - where do we start ?

On the subject of fractals (zigzag as well).

Sometimes it was possible to enter at the very reversals at the first reverse zigzag of m5 TF (on other TFs the same, only much longer and more risky)... But do not compare it with the zigzag indicator! It is determined only by eye... I cannot figure out how to implement the idea ((

I'll give you a picture as an example...

One of the properties of fractals is self-similarity. Think about it (read it).

JavaDev >> :
One of the properties of fractals is self-similarity. Think (read).

Read).

>> "Self-similarity.
Material from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
In mathematics, a self-similar object is exactly or approximately the same as a part of itself (i.e. the whole has the same shape as one or more parts). Many real-world objects, such as coastlines, have the property of statistical self-similarity: their parts are statistically homogeneous at different scales of measurement. Self-similarity is a characteristic property of fractal.
Invariance to changes of scale is a form of self-similarity in which at least one part of a basic figure can be found at any approximation.

Price movements in the stock market also exhibit self-similarity, as it seems reasonable to consider the graphs to approximate repetition as the scale (squares, periodicity) changes."

But the question is in another way to implement it in the code)

I think you don't have enough information for writing code - find /Self-similarityand fractals. (I have a paper one) and other similar publications. to do code - you need to know what you're doing...

JavaDev >> :

and what's wrong with "my idea"?

Didn't say such a thing as not satisfying....

Just too little description of the CU itself, and I'm keeping the idea alive...

xeon >> :

+1

How else can you get the knowledge you need?

By contemplation

At least I have some good news today!!!

I've learned how to really test EAs (using the quotes from the Histories Centre)... How many times I've been told that... Minutes, 90% quality, etc.

I was beginning to doubt my own abilities... Now I can go on making things up))))

JavaDev >> :
I think you have not enough information for writing code - find /Self-similarityand fractals. (I have a paper copy) and other similar editions. To write a code you have to know what you are doing...

Let's look and read) Only so far all books are available on the Internet for a fee...

ALex2008 >> :

It can only be determined by eye... But I can't figure out how to implement the idea((.

I'm giving you a picture for example...

I don't get it either...

But the idea has been flying for a long time. If it is not even the third Elliott wave, it will be at least the C-wave in correction...

I think I can tell by eye at the moment ;)

ALex2008 >> :
Nothing - we'll get through!))

I thought it wasn't, but today I cheered up! :)

I built a multi-currency filter, put it on the source GENA, prof. factor increased from 1.43 to 1.67.

I thought, but now it will fail on the whole story, no... no way, I was really wrong... this trick worked not only on 2009, but also on the past periods!!! raising the whole system from 1.00 to 1.34 (this is without optimization... just with the first parameters, I didn't even tweak the filter, and for example with the same TP. 90 pips, so the potential is still hot...). And you put your system in a deep drawer, it's too bad... I've noticed too many trades go there, you have to filter them out somehow... to get rid of the false ones... So to say, we've got the ground covered, now we're going to plough the field ;)

So if you have a desire, write, maybe we'll REPROGRAM! ;)

Reason: