pricing - page 17

BARS >> :

I don't argue that it's difficult and there are departments like that. But next time, tell me about the limits ;)

Now tell me how the banks get out of it.

"In Russia and Ukraine, it is a kind of requirement of the National Banks. There are MANY ways for the banks not to do it.

Why am I telling you this here? You don't give a shit, the chief accountant and the first deputy director of the bank need to know it. The director - he never knows anything at all, a ready-made forex trader.

AlexEro >> :

Why am I telling you this here? You don't give a shit, the chief accountant and the first deputy director of the bank need to know it. The director, he never knows anything, he's a forex trader.

If I didn't give a shit, I wouldn't ask

Well Russia is not very interesting. The most influential countries have long since abolished currency regulation. What are their restrictions on foreign exchange positions? What prevents Deutsche Bank from generating huge turnovers mainly as a market maker on a number of currency exchanges? What prevents it from holding/closing a speculative position besides risk management?

Mischek >> :

One thing we can say - AlexEro worked or works in a bank. He became active on the forum at the time of mass cuts in the credit departments

No. It's because he got banned from another forum.

Go ask the admin to take him back to that forum.

we already understand how harmful it is to listen to mpeg3 to use GSM communication to watch dvd (mpeg2) and tv channels (dvb)

Otherwise the posts do not smell of applied value

Mischek писал(а) >>

In fairness, I have to stand up for AlexEro

AlexEro is absolutely right on this point.

The client's credit is the bank's debit

There can also be a confusion about the bank's own funds

And your passage "A corporate entity has nothing of its own. Everything is bought with what it was lent." This is just a new word in economics (no mockery)

But all this has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

One thing we can say is that AlexEro worked or is working in a bank, he became active on the forum during the period of mass layoffs in the credit departments

1. As a matter of fact, I didn't attack him. If your tone was aggressive, I apologize. I, like many others here, gather the truth bit by bit.

2. If we consider the economic activities of two entities between which there are relations, they will be reflected in the debits of one and in the credits of the other. For banks, as far as I know, the debit is on the right and the credit is on the left - that's the difference. (But I haven't worked in a bank, I may be wrong on this point).

3. "Passage" this one is not mine, that's how I was taught economics and accounting. Any legal entity has accounts payable, at least to its founders, they are the ones who get the balances (if any) after liquidation and repayment of accounts payable.

4. You are right, this is all irrelevant to the issues raised, so I take my leave. :)

sab1uk писал(а) >>

No. He got active because he was banned on another forum

I don't know where, who and for what he was banned, but I noticed some revival of exchange rate movements around 18:00 in Europe long time ago.

Mischek >> :

In fairness, I have to stand up for AlexEro

AlexEro is absolutely right on this point.

The customer's credit is the bank's debit.

What's that got to do with it? If I bought something in a shop, it doesn't mean I have a debit-credit with the shop.

I have my debit-credit separately, the shop has its own separately.

I can similarly say that the client's debit is the bank's credit. But what is the point of that and your statement? The only antisense is that these statements are false.

gip >> :

What's that got to do with it? If I bought something in a shop, it doesn't mean that I have a debit-credit with the shop.

I have my debit-credit separately, the shop has its own separately.

I can also say that a customer's debit is the bank's credit. But what is the point of that and your statement?

And there's no search for meaning here. It's "a matter of rules". And nothing else.

Don't be a smart-ass. Any such statement about debit and credit must make economic sense.

I'm telling you again that when the customer takes out a loan, he has both a debit and a credit. And it is only his, the customer's, debit and credit. No bank in synthetic accounting is next to it.

Can you explain to me normally what is the reverse or backwards? At least by example?

PS Damn, you have provoked me into abstruse words :(

gip >> :

Don't be put off by it. Any such statement (concerning debit and credit) must make economic sense.

I'm telling you again that when a customer takes out a loan, he has both a debit and a credit. And it is only his, the customer's, debit and credit. No bank in synthetic accounting is next to it.

Can you explain to me normally what is the reverse or backwards? At least with an example?

PS man, you just provoked me into making abstruse words :(

First I never excuse myself, if I'm wrong I admit it, in short it comes from the fact that the bank for the client's money on his p / w is a stranger or reread AlexEro's post ' pricing '

or deal with it yourselves, I stood up for AlexEro but didn't sign up for an in-depth briefing

Reason: