pricing - page 19

AlexEro >> :

(sobbing) I just thought I'd talk some business with somebody (pricing in interbank foreign exchange trading), set snares, set bait, sketched out some bank questions - to catch somebody who knows what they're talking about, someone to talk some business with.

(sobbing) but there's... nobody ..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don't cry.

Do the math.

It actually looked a little different, like, "I'll teach you where the fucking prices are coming from."

Mischek >> :

Don't cry.

Do the math.

Actually it looked a bit different, like, "I'll teach you where the fucking prices are coming from."

Think about it, why the fuck should I teach anybody here? Don't I have a job to do?

AlexEro писал(а) >>

Not a fucking thing. It may be called a "business transaction" in the courts and the Civil Code - that is, a transfer of ownership. In accounting and SQL it is called a transaction.

A transaction is an "indivisible transaction".

In accounting there is no word for "transaction".

-

This rubbish has nothing to do with forex :(

AlexEro >> :

In addition to what I said, so that no one has any illusions. That's a textbook quote. The real differences are three times greater:

V.R.Bank, S.K.Semenov "Organisation and accounting of banking operations".

Why did you post that? From all that it says there is only one complication specified - paired accounts and daily closing of accounts (bank daily balance).

But I didn't see any "the other way round" or "the other way round" in there. The number of the line where "the other way round" is written?

What are you fogging it up for?

I am curious to get to the bottom of this issue. It was said the other way round, so somewhere or something or somehow it must be the other way round.

Mischek >> :

the shop is not a bank.

you gave 100 roubles to the shop, in return you received a toy, a baby horse,

At that moment, your money became the shop's money.

You could have given it to Mum ("Mamabank") which has your current account as well as your brothers' and sisters' accounts.

>> it's someone else's money to Mom and eventually she has to give it back.

Not bears, something you don't understand. It has already been said here that the shop has no money of its own. "became the shop's own money" is not the case. In the same way, my hundred roubles given to the shop is not the shop's own money he has to give it back in the end.

gip >> :

Not bears, there's something you don't understand. It has already been said here that the shop does not have its own money. "Became the shop's own money" is not the case. In the same way, my hundred roubles given to the shop is not the shop's own money he eventually has to give it back.

The shop has its own money

Yes, it's the shop owners' money.

The banks do mirror it.

I'm no longer involved in proving

You want to learn in five minutes what you've been learning for months

Can you explain in two words what is mirrored there? I'm not asking for more than that. I even made it as simple as possible, offering to explain it using an example.

ZAO Bulkin paid 100 roubles to the State Washing Bank.

The bank has a Debit ??? Credit ???

CJSC Bulkin paid 100 rubles to OOO Sushkin

From Sushkin Debit ??? Credit ???

and in what will be the opposite

Mischek >> :

You want to learn in five minutes what you've been studying for months.

>> That's right.

gip >> :

Yeprst, can you explain in two words what is mirrored there? I'm not asking for more than that. I even simplified the task as much as possible and suggested explaining it with an example.

Bulkin ZAO paid 100 rubles to the State Bathing Bank.

The bank has a Debit ??? Credit ???

CJSC Bulkin paid 100 rubles to OOO Sushkin

From Sushkin Debit ??? Credit ???

and in what would be the reverse

And look on Wikipedia yourself? You can't take the fish out of the pond without work:

"DEBT:

The left-hand side of an accounting account, denoting (somewhat simplifying) the property or property rights of a business in the context of the facts recorded in the account.

A distinction is made between the debit balance of an account on a certain date and the debit turnover of an account over a certain period of time.

A debit balance is the state of the assets or property rights of a business recorded in an account whose balance is being looked at at a particular point in time.

A debit turnover is the economic transactions over a period of time which have led to an increase in assets/property rights or a decrease in the source of formation of assets, which are accounted for in the account in question.

Strictly speaking, in recording business transactions, a debit turnover in active accounts means an increase in the amounts recorded (active accounts usually record the property or property rights of an enterprise or costs). A debit turnover in

Would it be a bummer if the issue wasn't as complicated as you imagine it to be?
Reason: