pricing - page 21

AlexEro писал(а) >>

And you will have to. Why are there suddenly currency sellers for every bid? Why weren't they there with the same ask 30 minutes ago?

Be more specific about the situation. and what kind of market.

Avals >> :

>> be more specific about the situation. and what kind of market

>> : I don't need to be more specific than that.

AlexEro писал(а) >>

How much more specific can you get?

>>))). what does this have to do with correspondent accounts and debits and credits?

Avals >> :

>>))). what does it have to do with correspondent accounts and debit and credit?

>> I don't give a shit what and who the price is going there - money needs to be made and all. this is a forum of coders, not bank clerks (the man will understand on page 70 about it )))))

AlexEro >> :

>> so much more specific than that.

Where ?!

Point your finger at the graph.

Then describe how to use it.

There are an infinite number of reasons for every tick.

It is impossible to analyze everything, you will have to simplify and systematize the information, refusing from the semantic until its quantity is enough for perception and analysis on the one hand

and its quality is satisfactory enough for prediction on the other

The information with which you run around the forum like a chicken with an egg is so irrelevant that it can be ignored, even for cognitive reasons

Panzer >> :

I don't give a shit what or who the price is - you just need to make money and that's it. This is a forum for coders, not bank clerks (you can read about it on page 70 )))))

No, you nerds don't understand anything, this is a Rastaman Club, not coders.

sab1uk >> :

>> no, you nerds don't get it, this is a Rastaman Club, not coders.

Let's get a weed index futures in every dc.

Mischek >> :

Give futures on the grass index in every dtz

is this from chicago or tokyo exchange?

With Ptush International

8 days a week, 25 hours a day, possibility to cancel an order opened an hour ago, one-click account opening

bonus - a free course in crop production accounting

Why are you all doing in a thread called "pricing (forex)", then? Why don't you just code some stuff and make some money? Why are you hanging out here, reading my ....? Mm-hmm... What's the point of wasting your time? Where's your logic?
Reason: