pricing - page 13

AlexEro >> :

Not exactly so, my colleague. Of course, you can also get currency (a couple of millions) in 15 minutes and not even via interbank, but simply from a friendly organisation - by asking on the phone.

No problem, you can call a satisfied and eternally grateful to you for your excellent work and say: "Seryoga, when do you need a couple of million? In a week? So I'll take it for now, OK? OK, deal!" - but what does this have to do with FOREX, my colleague? Or at least with question number 5?

But in the vast majority of cases, international settlements between unknown banks are made on the 3rd day.

here we go... in the majority... in the minority...

You, with your question #5, completely crossed out currency trades on TOD, on TOM, etc., and now you are talking about some "majority", "unfamiliar banks" (either there is a limit on the bank, or there isn't, and then - unfamiliar... funny :) ) and some "not quite so, my friend" with some friendly organizations attached :) in the end - water

Have you worked in a bank, colleague? Do you know what a debit and credit (bank) is?

in what can? :))) the one from the picture? :))

---

HOWEVER, my friend, I don't understand you - if you have something to say - just say it, they ban people here only for discussion of brokers, insults and chronic idiocy :) so be brave - if something useful, it will be interesting for everybody, and if you want to ask - just ask, or else it's not so and not another...

alexx_v >> :

No problem, you can call a satisfied and boundlessly grateful to you, for your excellent work, the client and specify: "Seryoga, when do you need a couple of million? In a week? So I'll take it for now, OK? OK, deal!" - but what does this have to do with FOREX, my colleague? Or at least with question number 5?

Well, here we are... in the majority... outnumbered...

You, with your question #5, completely crossed out currency trades on TOD, on TOM, etc., and now you are talking about some "majority", "unfamiliar banks" (either there is a limit on the bank, or there isn't, and then - unfamiliar... funny :) ) and some "not quite so, my friend" with some friendly organizations attached :) in the end - water

in what can? :))) the one from the picture? :))

---

SZS: I do not understand you, my friend - if you want to say something - say it, here they ban only for discussion of brokers, insults and chronic idiocy :) so be brave - if something useful, it will be interesting for all, but if you want to ask - just ask, or else not so, or another...

I see, thank you for your answer.

PapaYozh >> :

isn't that the same as an accounting debit and credit?

No.

interbank yopt

sab1uk писал(а) >>

interbank yopt

+5

PapaYozh >> :

isn't that the same as an accounting debit and credit?

Customer credit - bank debit, but that's not the same as

sab1uk >> :

>> interbank yopt

Zyko cool interbank and on the tree for a reason )

Mischek >> :

Zyko cool interbank and on the tree for a reason )

No, the model in the photo is untrue - firstly the banks are empty, secondly nothing is flowing down the tree, thirdly the tree is no longer alive, and fourthly there is no currency trader-dealer next to him. And no bank manager's secretary.

Rather, the model is this:

Currency interbank and correspondent accounts.

AlexEro >> :

>> first of all, the cans are empty, second of all, there's nothing leaking through the wood, and third of all, the wood is already dead,

>> this is a crisis.

AlexEro >> :

No.

>> evasion of the answer. Be more specific (I'm stocked up on popcorn and coke and waiting for another show).