From theory to practice - page 746

Renat Akhtyamov:

Currencies are a commodity, just like bananas.

The equilibrium price of a banana is 1 c.u.?

In your case 1k1 means demand equals supply, but does not have to be at 1.0.

Currencies are not really commodities.

And are traded/regulated differently than a fund or the same bananas ;-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

To be honest, I didn't even know where (in which topic) to put this stray thought, so I decided it would be better here:

- In the long run (in the limit) all 'surviving' currency quotes should strive for a 1:1 consensus. That is, there is a weak but constant factor affecting all calculations, systematic error.

You have to correct the layouts

Bullshit.

Think about whether the"1:1 consensus" is sought by, say, the GBP, JPY ? GBP and JPY for example?

Every currency has its optimal level at a given time, moreover this level changes over time, depending on internal and external factors.

If that were not the case, then "all would be equal", and still some of the equals would be more equal ;)))))

I admit that you will start to argue and argue now (because you don't like everything I have said). But think about it and you will understand.

Олег avtomat:

Rubbish.

Think about whether thereis a "1:1 consensus", e.g. GBP and JPY ? GBP and JPY for example?

Each currency has its optimal level at the moment, moreover, this level changes over time, depending on internal and external factors.

If that were not the case, then "all would be equal".

I admit that you will start to argue and argue now(because you don't like what I have said). But think about it and you'll understand.

On the contrary :-) I draw my own conclusions from everything you've said and share them.

If I didn't like everything you (and others/anyone else/anyone else) said, I wouldn't be participating here.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

On the contrary :-) I draw my own conclusions from everything you've said and share them.

If I didn't like everything you (and others/anyone else) said, I wouldn't be here.

yeah? well, that's good.

Alexander_K2:

Looking at your graphs, Rena, I think your tick distribution is bimodal.

If you don't mind, show it to me.

Hint:

1 How do you visually determine if price is going down/up?

2. Why do you use the incremental distribution if you don't need it given point 1, as it's not initially on the chart?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Hint:

1 How do you visually determine if the price is going down/up?

2. Why do you use an incremental distribution if you don't need one given point 1, as it's not initially on the chart?

Rena, I do not visually detect anything. This is the first thing.

Second, the integral on the increments is the price, i.e. the increments are the primary source of information, that's why I spent so much time studying it.

Thirdly, I'll say it again - the time for questions, I firmly believe, has passed. We need answers, Rena! If there's something you're eager to tell, tell it and signal it to me. Those who are passionate will thank you. 100%.

Alexander_K2:

Rena, I don't visually detect anything. This is the first thing.

Secondly, the incremental integral is the price, i.e. increments are the primary source of information, which is why I have spent so much time studying it.

Thirdly, I'll say it again - the time for questions, I firmly believe, has passed. We need answers, Rena! If there's something you're eager to tell, tell it and signal it to me. Those who are passionate will thank you. 100%.

You think in the 45-plus years that the fora's been around, no one in the world's used it?

and there's still no grail.

it's not a trail, it's asphalt.

you have to walk where no one's been

Renat Akhtyamov:

you think in over 45 years of fora's existence, no one in the world has used it?

you have to walk where no one's been

I don't think anyone has explained yet - why it is the way it is? It is always the same on all pairs: peaked, thick-tailed. Max Kuznetsov asked this question for the first time here.

It is the most conceptual question, the answer to which is the Grail. IMHO.

Renat Akhtyamov:

you think in over 45 years of fora's existence no one in the world has used this feature?

You should go where no one's been.

Not according to Julio Sombrero.)

He has never heard of intellectual property. In every post he asks for someone to give him everything for free.

I wonder where this dude escaped from?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Not according to Julio Sombrero.)

He hasn't heard of intellectual property at all. In every post he asks for someone to give him everything for free.

I wonder where this dude escaped from?

Don't worry, dido-doo, I don't want anything from you. I'm pretty sure you got the crap, not the Grail.

Bass seems to have something, but I've never asked him for anything, as God is my witness. He's like a challenge to me, and it's only because of his state that I'm still here - because I see thatyou can beat the market. And this is not subservience, but an ironclad fact.